Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TvC

Options
  • 27-01-2010 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

If anyone notices shops selling this early, post in here, to let other people know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Gamesnash have a good record of getting their new releases out a day early if you live in Dublin (I dont btw), not guaranteed though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Reanimemmett

Ah, I don't think I'd be bothered ordering online just cause it's out so soon anyways. Thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

They really should release this on xbox/ps3

Yeah, it would have been a better choice, but I have a Wii and sticks that work on it so it doesn't bug me that much. Makes it more awkward to have tournaments for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Makes it more awkward to have tournaments for it.

Could be a blessing in disguise. One-machine tournaments are always more fun (...memories of fibbers :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

They really should release this on xbox/ps3

I could have sworn that I read somewhere that they are planning on doing an xbox/ps3 release. Could depend on the success of the Wii version.

Having said this I am unable to find where I read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Wii
    what were they thinking !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Yeah they are making a sequel of sorts for 360 SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE is what they said i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Placebo wrote: »
    Wii

They thought "we made a **** game we'll throw it on a **** console and call it a **** sandwich" ;D

doesnt look **** to me, havent played it mind you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I've heard it's quite fun, if just another generic Vs. game - kinda retarded how Capcom were like "if this sells well then we'll do another Vs. game" then release it on Wii though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I heard that a 360 version would be announced sometime in the next few months but you know how online rumours are. Well bar the fabled rumour list.

Now playing: AC/DC - Let Me Put My Love Into You via FoxyTunes

I've played the Japanese version and it's great. It's more complex than it looks and is lots of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Placebo wrote: »
    Wii

I think they were thinking of these figures
    http://www.nexgenwars.com/

i forgot i have a wii in the house doh.
    also those figures dont apply as majority of wii gamers are obscure gamers into games like wiisports and the gym stuff

Advertisement