Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS clothing for Kids

Options
  • 27-01-2010 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hey
    Does anybody know were i'd get sponagebob clothes for a little boy or even shoes or runners???? I rang Dunnes,H&M and new look and they all said no they don't have any, I know you can order them online but I need them for this weekend and they wouldn't be here in time.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'm pretty certain Dunnes had Spongebob pyjamas at the very last time we were in there...

You could also try Adams or Ladybird?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I got spongebob undies in ladybird blanch last year so try them. Liffey valley doesn't have half what the blanch store has.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭lion_bar

you can get spongebob t-shirts in Luton Airport if you know anyone passing through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

I got a spongebob t shirt (long sleeve) in tesco at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭lisar201

ok tanx i'll try there

• Advertisement

littlebug wrote: »
    I got a spongebob t shirt (long sleeve) in tesco at the weekend.
    what tesco was that in???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

eh... Claremorris in Co Mayo :D I assume you won't be passing that way!

littlebug wrote: »
    eh... Claremorris in Co Mayo :D I assume you won't be passing that way!

Damn!!! no i'm up in dublin! I try the stores up here but thanks anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Try the bigger Tesco stores, Clearwater (Finglas), Clarehall and maybe Celbridge. They have huge kids clothing sections.

Ladybird have gone into liquidation and there's not much left in the stores because of the liquidation sales, but you may have some luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Claires Accessories had Spongebob items the last time I was in there, but there's spongebob iron on transfers on ebay which are really cheap and you can iron them on to a plain t-shirt. That's what I did when I couldn't find any.
    Dunnes have adult sponge bob pjs atm but worth checking heatons and other shops randomly when you're passing.

All else fails if you google you might be able to get a spongebob print out if he just needs something spongebob themed for a party for example there's bound to be a spongebob print out mask or something online.

Or even stickers that you can stick on his clothing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Tesco extra in cork have spongebob clothing im assuming tesco extra in dublin should too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭trish23

Mothercare have Spongebob PJs - saw them today

Advertisement