Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karting in Portlala

Options
  • 27-01-2010 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hope this wasn't already posted....

So I'm always on the lookout for fun stuff to do locally. Bowling, cinema, etc.. And now Portlaoise has indoor karting :) So I thought I'd share here since the town website is a joke.

http://www.xlkarting.com/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Just gave the site a look. Fairly expensive. If it's anything like the Roll N' Bowl up there, it'll be a waste of time and money. Huge disappointment!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

I went there on Saturday. The place didn't look good and 20 quid for 15 minutes seemed to be too much. I'll go there during the week, though. See how it's like to 'kart'. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 alank1234

XL Karting in Portlaoise had an Open Grand Prix last week - brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 alank1234

Thanks to all who turned up for the grand prix Wed 7th of April for the Grand Prix - Great night -did XL karting Proud - congrats to Thomas who won the overall final race - semis seemed to go down well !! photos to be posted later today at xlkarting.com - we R also on facebook - search xlkarting for photos and info -now E15 for 15 mins and E20 for 20mins at weekends - best value in the country !!!

Advertisement