Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone lost a little Terrier in Strandhill ?

Options
  • 27-01-2010 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

There's a little shorthair black and tan Terrier (male) that I have noticed around the airport area in Strandhill over the last few days.

I'm not entirely shure that he's actually lost / stray ...he may belong to someone in the village and just be off to do his own thing during the day.

He seems to be doing his own route several times a day, coming from the Dorrins Strand end of the airport, going past the business park and down to the airport and possibly the seashore. He seems to be doing this round two or three times a day.

He's friendly enough and says hello ...on the other hand he doesn't seem to be distressed/lost/anxious/clingy and he's quite keen to get going again once he's said hello.

He seems to be in good health although he's a bit thin. No collar on him.

I'll keep an eye on him and ask around in the village if anyone knows him ...I just thought I'd mention it here as well in case anyone has lost their Terrier

Advertisement