Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional Certificate in Consumer Credit Jan 10

Options
  • 27-01-2010 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi - anyone out there doing this exam on Saturday. If I had a good grasp of the end of Chapter Questions for each chapter do you think I would have enough to pass.......didn't get to go to the seminars so just have the study manual to work on. The end of chapter questions are on-line via The Institute of Bankers Student centre and i average about 73% in all of them.

Sooty1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 pilgrim1

I took this exam on Saturday, thought it was very difficult. How'd you get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

My sister did it in Athlone. I've done the QFA a few years ago, my sis said her and all her colleagues thought it was difficult compared to sample papers!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭sooty1

This exam was unreal on Saturday, nothing like the end of chapter questions or the sample paper that was available. Question 1 was unreal and I think that threw everyone. The exams are definetely being made harder and with the negative marking as well it is very difficult. I thought I had a good understanding of the book going in but I will definetely be resitting in March I think. I was very disappointed with the whole thing. Have loans done and passed and found the Consumer Credit exam alot harder. They say the Consumer Credit exam is one of the easiest ones but not with the paper that we sat on Saturday.

Advertisement