Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belmayne

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

OK so i was not as techanical as you. My apologies. The developers were asked i just showed how the name came about.

Sorry Donal

Miiiiiaaaaaaooooooowwwwww!

Saucer of milk for Joey!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 squonk_ie

robd wrote: »
    Drove around there last week. Frightfully scary place. Couldn't get over how narrow the roads are, how close the apartments are to one another, the lack of parking, the cars thrown everywhere, and the lack of sizeable communal space. Looked like the place was less than half occupied as well. Are you sure there are actually neighbours and that there isn't no noise due to this?

Drove around Balgriffen too. That was as bad although at least they have decent transport in the form of the DART.
    I live in an apartment over a 4 bed house that is occupied by a young couple. I never hear them apart from the quiet hum of their power shower late at night. They never hear me either. The apartments similar to mine each side are also occupied and I think I have heard the couple on my right once in 6 months.

I take your point about the tight roads around the development but you get used to them. As I said Belmayne is far far from perfect but compared to some places I seen when I was searching its a positive paradise!

Advertisement