Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walk from Enniskerry, over the mountains to Rathfarnham!

Options
  • 27-01-2010 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Has anyone does this walk from Walk from Enniskerry, over the mountains to Rathfarnham?

If so, could anyone provide maps/directions from Enniskerry to get on to the Wicklow Way? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭hugoline

Have walked that part of the Wicklow Way but didn't start from Enniskerry myself. As for a map for planning, The Wicklow Way (or what has been mapped and entered so far) can be found in the openstreet map (blue line). Just zoom in on the area of interest and you figure out the connecting roads/paths from your starting point.

Another useful 'online' map for planning is provided by OSI here (again, zoom in to the area of interest)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hoanymole

Thanks so much.. they're really good links :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

I saw a good laminated map-book in Easons on O'Connell Street the other day, in a section near the front doors. It covers each stage of the Wicklow Way and describes the route in words as well. Its bound like a sort of ring-binder, if you know what I mean, very handy.

Advertisement