Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club k

Options
  • 27-01-2010 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

I'm not really sure if this is allowed so mods,please feel free to remove if it is against the rules.
    I was in club k in Galway recently and the bouncers started becoming very physically and verbally abusive.It was 2 euro entry into the club and I had payed inI was in there for about 2 minutes when I decided that I'd like to run over to the shop and get some chewing gum.When I returned I was told that I was not allowed in as I was under the influence of alcohol.I explained to them that I was just in there and I had just gone to the shop.They tell me that it doesn't matter and that I need to go away.I calmly explain to him that if it is not possible to enter into the club I would like a refund.I wasn't sure if he heard me so I tip him on the shoulder,he then gets me in a head lock and brings me to the ground.At this stage I was getting annoyed so I ask him why he did that and that is no way to treat someone,he tells me that I assaulted him.This is not the case.He tells me that I ned to go away as I am "small little **** and I may have to physically remove you".
    This is absoultely appalling and I was wondering how I might go about bringinh this to the relative authorities.

Cue people saying "you deserved this" "post on an internet forum complaining about it" etc.

anyway that's my little rant of the day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

You went to Club K, there's your mistake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Predalien

If it happened the way you say it did then you were assaulted so I'd recommend reporting what happened to the Gardai. There's loads of CCTV cameras around that area so they should show what went on.

Are they not doing building work outside it? Could obscure the cameras.

The bouncer waved me off the footpath as I was walking home one evening. I was annoyed for 15 seconds and then got over it.

Not exactly equivalent to a headlock though I suppose.

Don't go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go back and talk to the manager if you want to take it further.

Bouncers are dicks everywhere.
    Are they dicks because they are bouncers or bouncers because they are dicks? We don't know. It's one of life's enigmas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement