Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help brandnew Smeg dishwasher not draining

• 27-01-2010 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hi, i just has a brandnew smeg dishwasher installed. put on the first cycle and it wont drain. the fault code E6 appears which is "water pumpout malfunction" i checked the drain, no kink ect, and the hose isnt blocked . anyone able to help me, PLEASE!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭mossie110

you could try and reset your machine, there is no guarantees this will work but i think it might be worth giving it a go.
    if its a brand new machine is it still under guarantee ??
    in the mean time try the reset.

open the door, switch it off, switch it on and immediately press the program button 4 times within 3 seconds. (Don't wait for any lights when you switch it on, just quickly press the button 4 times).
    The two end lights should light up. Press the program button and one of the lights should go off.
    Switch it off for about 20 seconds, switch it on, switch it off for about 20 seconds, switch it on and it should be reset.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 Maxav

Who installed it? I've been called out a few times to brand new appliances that wouldn't empty and every time the problem gas been one quite simple thing.
    The spigot on the plumbing that the waste hose pushes onto hasn't been cut through, those little spigots are left blanked until a machine is connected so that the sink doesn't empty straight onto the floor but it's not immediately obvious so people just push the pipe on and then the machine can't empty.
    I'm not saying this is the case as I obviously don't know if this is even the way that your machine is plumbed but sometimes it's the simplest things that catch you out............

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emily2015

does anyone know how to use the pink smeg dishwasher df6fabro just bought second hand ,and the writting has rubbed of the buttons thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/343487/Smeg-Df6fabaz.html?page=3#manual

Page 3 on this. Slightly different model but panel is probably the same.

Advertisement