Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 in a rented car

Options
  • 27-01-2010 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

I am going home for the weekend and I have rented a car. Just wondering how that works with the eflow. If i dont pay it will the car rental company bill me later?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

edeldonlon wrote: »
    I am going home for the weekend and I have rented a car. Just wondering how that works with the eflow. If i dont pay it will the car rental company bill me later?

Thanks
    It will be taken from your credit card AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thanks

Yes they will, and will slap a hefty fine on top of it for the effort

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

so can I not just call up and do it as if it was my car?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

so can I not just call up and do it as if it was my car?
    Yes - that's what you are supposed to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

Just got back from Dublin and renting the car...

So here is how it worked.

The company has an account with eflow. Therefore they tell you not to phone as you could be charged twice.

The carhire company will charge you €2 per trip onto the car which you gave them on arrival. This will be done a couple of days after you get back.

Hope this helps somebody

x

• Advertisement
Advertisement