Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whey Protein

Options
  • 27-01-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭CompanyBureau

Hi, just wondering if anyone know where is cheap to get this? The gym I'm in sells 1kg for 30 euro - Is this a good price? Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

have a read of the threads in the fitness fourum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=252

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

This is all you need. Works out at about 1/2 price of cheapest stuff you'll find in the shops. Get two 5 kg tubs, p&p about €11 or something. All the weights guys I know use this. You'll need a credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Mickeym530

Try usnireland.ie if u buy 4 5kg tubs you get one free.. good stuff and great company to deal with!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The gym I'm in sells 1kg for 30 euro - Is this a good price? Many thanks!
    Thats very expensive, though some brands are expensive anyway, you have to workout how much you really want. I have got from bulkpowders as listed above, and the one in my signature link. Some irish places will do free postage so it might be better for small amounts, though I think post to ireland is only £6 or 7 up to 26kg on myprotein

Advertisement