Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking College Accomidation?

Options
  • 27-01-2010 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Where do i go?
    What are ya supposed to do if you not sure where your going (i.e. bit iffy about points?)
    Just book in a few different? Or is there some deposit?

Sorry about the stupid Q's im fairly clueless:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Was actually thinking about posting the same kinda thing.
    Are we supposed to book in different places? So I have Cork, Galway and Limerick down. Should i book accom in each and then when i know where i'll be just cancel the others? I really am lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

It's early to be booking accommodation unless you're totally about where you will be going.
    I wouldn't reccommend bookng accommdation in each place as there's usually a deposit that you have to pay, and I'm pretty sure you don't get it back if you decide not to go there.

I booked my accommodation last year around march, but I knew I was going to be in Cork. My friend only found out he'd be in Cork when he got his CAO offer, and he still managed to get a place, so there's no rush yet.

Advertisement