Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hannah Montana 2010 Calendar

Options
  • 27-01-2010 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Do anyone know where I can get a Hannah Montana 2010 Calendar in Ireland. Tried ebay but it works out expensive with postage as they are all in the UK.

My preference is to buy online but would try bricks and mortar too.

Thanks.

Craig

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

where are you op?

there is a new shop on talbot street, dublin opp. supervalu that sells loads of hanna montana stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mikesmith

I wish if I have one copy of that calendar.By the way,there is not a single shop in my town having that calendar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Send-it

€9.49 incl P&P

It's not gonna be that cheap as its the official one

Have you tried Tesco & Easons?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Easons have this and others for 50c on the 2nd floor in O'Connell St (I know this as it was my nieces birthday last week and I had to source a Zac Effron calendar for her....shudder)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

Easons have this and others for 50c on the 2nd floor in O'Connell St (I know this as it was my nieces birthday last week and I had to source a Zac Effron calendar for her....shudder)

lol

i would think they are in easons as well .

• Advertisement
Advertisement