Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodaphone

• 27-01-2010 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,

I have just been switched over to Vodaphone from BT. I have been trying to ring them about hopeless download speeds (0.14). I am just being left on hold listening to music, half hour at last count. I can't log a fault on their help and support forum either. I am being told I have no support tickets. Going mad here. Thought BT were bad. At least they apologized for leaving you on hold. This lot don't even bother. Can anyone help?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

We're in a similar position - I can open some sites but not others (can't for example open vodafone.ie, btireland.com, speedtest.net or pingtest.net). http://www.irishisptest.com/myspeed.php reports good speeds but there's mail on my IOL account which just refuses to download tonight and last night. Its brutal and I'm not happy with it.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

\Post over here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270 but they dont reply all that quick there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Groucho10

Thanks, I'll try.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭joe_elway

Give COMREG a call. 01 8049600. There's very little to it. Once you have your complaint reference number you'll find that Vodafone Ireland Customer Don't Care will soon find a way to escalate your call.

It also helps to flood the Vodafone Ireland facebook page with complaints every time they try to launch something, like a new 24MB package. Marketing efforts tend not to work when closely followed by PO'd customers complaints.

But unfortunately, it can be all for nought. My promised engineer call to look into their network failings did not happen today as promised. Typical for Vodafone Ireland really.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Liam5

Im moving from Vodafone as I've had enough of their crap service.The latest was as follows.I spent 3 hours trying to activate a 20 Euro voucher without success.I was asked to change my password 3 times and then the layout of the top up page has all changed and their is no section to buy a add-on.You now have to contact customer care for them to activate the voucher for you.The customer care person I spoke was surprised to hear I was able to top up using a voucher myself for the past year.It now appears you can top-up direct on line if you have a credit or debit card (which im not prepared to do).So if you you voucher runs out during the night or late evening you will have to wait until 8am the following morning to activate a new voucher.When my current voucher runs out Im moving over to another service as having to contact customer services evertime you want to activate a new voucher is a step too far for me.So, bye bye Vodafone and good riddance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Liam5 wrote: »
    Im moving from Vodafone as I've had enough of their crap service.The latest was as follows.I spent 3 hours trying to activate a 20 Euro voucher without success.I was asked to change my password 3 times and then the layout of the top up page has all changed and their is no section to buy a add-on.You now have to contact customer care for them to activate the voucher for you.The customer care person I spoke was surprised to hear I was able to top up using a voucher myself for the past year.It now appears you can top-up direct on line if you have a credit or debit card (which im not prepared to do).So if you you voucher runs out during the night or late evening you will have to wait until 8am the following morning to activate a new voucher.When my current voucher runs out Im moving over to another service as having to contact customer services evertime you want to activate a new voucher is a step too far for me.So, bye bye Vodafone and good riddance.

No need to be dragging up a 9 year old thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

Who are Vodaphone anyway?

Advertisement