Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stop-motion modelmakers needed!!!

Options
  • 27-01-2010 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey, desperately in need of someone to make a couple of models for me for my stop-motion film, was relying on someone else but now thats fallen through. Basically theres one male character who i have a metal armature built for and a female character who can be made from wire. I'm aware this is a long shot but let me know if you think you'd be able to help. This is for my final year film so i'd want them to be made from latex or some durable material. Hope someone can help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 esporanza

Gloypaste wrote: »
    Hey, desperately in need of someone to make a couple of models for me for my stop-motion film, was relying on someone else but now thats fallen through. Basically theres one male character who i have a metal armature built for and a female character who can be made from wire. I'm aware this is a long shot but let me know if you think you'd be able to help. This is for my final year film so i'd want them to be made from latex or some durable material. Hope someone can help!
    try dyno cafe castletownroche co cork. the guy is a genius, dont know his name though. good luck with that :D

Advertisement