Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Killers Tribute Band Cork. Musicians Needed!

Options
  • 27-01-2010 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi,
    I'm looking to start up a tribute band to the Killers in Cork.
    I'm a 19 year old enthusiastic Singer looking for a drummer, bassist and guitarist.
    I can play synth but if you are a synth/keyboard player and would be enthusiastic then please also pm me.
    The idea would be to play around the country and maybe play Freshers and Rag Weeks of Colleges, possibly weddings and any other balls/functions.

People need to be dedicated to making a great show, willing to put in the time and effort for practice and also willing to put in the time and effort to perfect the Killers sound and image.

I have a free practise area around Cork City.

PM me if anyone is genuinely interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 TKT

Bump!

Bump.

Is there really no one interested in this?
    I don't particularly care if people are in a different age group to me either.
    I just want to set up a great tribute band and have fun/gig from it.

BUMP.
    Still looking for people.

B(ring) U(p) M(y) P(ost)

Have had some interest in this...need some more :)

Bump.

Think the drummer situation is now sorted.

Still looking for guitar, bass and synth.
    Have had some responses to bass and synth but nothing concrete yet.

• Advertisement

BUMP

Drummer is sorted.
    Might have Synth/Piano sorted but anyone interested can still pm.

Need a bassist and a guitarist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭RC88

if you don't mind working with someone who has to go to college(WIT), i'm a guitarist from dungarvan with infulences like the Killers and U2 and Coldplay, but i am just wondering about travel problems as i don't drive(yet) and i'm mainly in waterford most of the time, if intrested just send a reply

Advertisement