Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUOTE: Apt block, 13east, 29 connections

• 27-01-2010 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for quotes from installers for an apartment block in Cork City. Looking for a possible 29 connections from 13east. The cable distance from the allowable dish position to junction room is approx 100Meters. Sky has already been installed at this distance by the owners and are now looking to add Feeds of Polsat, Nova,Sky Italy etc to their tenants.

Rough figures will do for now but site visit would be essential.

Tomslick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭stevethesatguy

tomslick wrote: »
    I'm looking for quotes from installers for an apartment block in Cork City. Looking for a possible 29 connections from 13east. The cable distance from the allowable dish position to junction room is approx 100Meters. Sky has already been installed at this distance by the owners and are now looking to add Feeds of Polsat, Nova,Sky Italy etc to their tenants.

Rough figures will do for now but site visit would be essential.

Tomslick

mail me sales@satellitetv.ie and I will get back to you within 24 hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

Can visit and quote next week.

contact me via website or phone
    087 288 3798

Ian

Advertisement