Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor anytime choice

• 27-01-2010 11:55pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know with this price plan if you have to top up €20 every 30 days exactly or can you run out of free texts, pay for your calls etc for a couple of weeks then top up €20 again and you get your free calls/texts again for the next 30 days? This seems logical but a friend told me she has to top up every month exactly or else she wouldn't get the free texts for the next month which doesn't sound right to me.. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

your friend is wrong and you are right. :-)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hooray. :)
    I'm dithering between my current plan (free meteor to meteor texts AND mms messages, plus a €3 per month bonus when you've topped up €20) or the anytime choice. Some pesky people I know are NOT on meteor (grr) and the free texts to all networks would probably be good.. although paying for mms messages seems a bit stingy from them- it's not like people send loads and to me a text is a text, whether it has a picture attached or not. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

On the same plan as you and I'm staying put :-) top up by 30 a month and get 6e plus the mms are very NICE . I use cabbage for all those people who have the cheek not to be on meteor ;) (but it might not work for you it depends on how you use your phone check your details online and see how you spend your money)

Advertisement