Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplement/Health stores

• 28-01-2010 2:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,636 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any bodybuilding supplement shops in Waterford City thats sells things like Whey Protein and all that

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ill ask one of me mates tomorrow. He is very into the weights and keep fit. He on bravo a lot lately. He on the strongest man programme. If anyone knows about supplements he will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

there,s two shops! The vitamin shop down behind aldi in the glen, they sell very good and cheap supplements or colin ryan over beside bpm records

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

there,s two shops! The vitamin shop down behind aldi in the glen, they sell very good and cheap supplements or colin ryan over beside bpm records
    where abouts is the one in the glen? I be down there most nights and to one of me mates and never seen that place, fair enough I call down in night time so the lights wouldnt be on in supplement shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭J-Fit

seanybiker wrote: »
    where abouts is the one in the glen? I be down there most nights and to one of me mates and never seen that place, fair enough I call down in night time so the lights wouldnt be on in supplement shop.

It's in the "Polish Quarter".

EDIT: Oh and go down to Colin. All round good guy and he'll usually cut you a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

www.thesupplementfactory.com

or

www.myprotein.co.uk

Literally up to 12 times cheaper than products in shops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭J-Fit

Dan133269 wrote: »

These guys are sh1t. Steer clear.

www.myprotein.co.uk
    Dan133269 wrote: »
    Literally up to 12 times cheaper than products in shops

These guys are good but why not just keep it local and avoid the wait on delivery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Colin is a sound lad, good after sales service too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

seanybiker wrote: »

It's on the corner of Penrose Lane and Anne st., half way between Aldi and O'Connell st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

A friend of mine just went live with his website. Only agent for BioTest products and I can very much vouch for them.

Advertisement