Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 112 - Abu Dhabi Confirmed - 1st Outdoor Event

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

that ufc card at 5 in the evening on a saturday, yes please!!! :) (possibly earlier if prelims are aired)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Lads do you think boards.ie can pool $180 million to bring UFC back over here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭cletus

rovert wrote: »

I've got €5.73 in spare change if thats any good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

rovert wrote: »

Im paid tommorow. And **** the o2 we can get my local commmunity centre at a discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

If the UFC are doing outdoor events now couldn't Croke Park or the RDS be a good alternative here. We could break the MMA attendance record set in Japan:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 con-chance

I would actually do a charity walk in me park if I thought it would help, not the whole way round but the inner circly bit deffo

By the way Bravo 69 where do you seem to find all these wonderful bits of news so quickly?

I bet ya its from Sweatclub.com is it? : )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I don't think ESPN/EPL have decided who is going to play in the evening match that evening. Not sure they'll show it live?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    I don't think ESPN/EPL have decided who is going to play in the evening match that evening. Not sure they'll show it live?

Spilt screen it :eek:

Advertisement