Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominics Place Closed off!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭chrism2007

the family of the two brothers involved have made news in many threads on this forum. killing two at house party in ballybeg, robbing off licence beside railway square etc...

vigilantes me arse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

dlofnep wrote: »
    Heroin dealers are nothing but scum.

best post i can see here............double that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

snuggles09 wrote: »
    yeah i heard the names of the lads shot alright..no harm is all i have to say on the matter, you reap what you sow

anyone fancy pm'ing me with the name of the lads involved?

tough being away! miss all the news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Was one of the simple? After hearing a few names. Ya know yourself. About 10 different stories going around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

• Advertisement

ah right. Thought it was the other fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jokerjoe17

you are all wrong i live on the street were it happened its not in to do with drugs <snip>

this is not drugs related cause i know for a fact so think wat u want to think he never sold drugs to a minor cause person hates heroin him self

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

jokerjoe17 wrote: »
    you are all wrong i live on the street were it happened its not in to do with drugs<snip>

Why don't you enlighten us?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

dlofnep wrote: »
    Why don't you enlighten us?

It's like a window into a whole other world...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

literacycat.jpg

fook it anyways. Does anyone really care?

bTW where is Sully lately. i have noticed no threads getting locked and am starting to worry :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

seanybiker wrote: »
    fook it anyways. Does anyone really care?

bTW where is Sully lately. i have noticed no threads getting locked and am starting to worry :D
    indeed, lets start an unprovoked attack on some 'minorities' and see how far we can take it :D

old gregg wrote: »
    indeed, lets start an unprovoked attack on some 'minorities' and see how far we can take it :D
    woo lets go he he

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

woo lets go he he
    *testing the water* ...
    I heard they eat their young and won't sleep under the same roof as a job application

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

old gregg wrote: »

Go on I dare you;) Sully is not the only one who can throw out bannings around here:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

jokerjoe17 wrote: »
    this is not drugs related cause i know for a fact so think wat u want to think he never sold drugs to a minor cause person hates heroin him self

surely if you know for a fact you could give an opinion of what you think , otherwise all the rumours going around are based on drugs so people will beleive that.

jo06555 wrote: »
    surely if you know for a fact you could give an opinion of what you think , otherwise all the rumours going around are based on drugs so people will beleive that.
    we are all gonna find out over the next day or two anyways. Heard something off one of the lads that lives up there aswell but sure everyone is gonna talk so I dont know what to believe.

we are all gonna find out over the next day or two anyways. Heard something off one of the lads that lives up there aswell but sure everyone is gonna talk so I dont know what to believe.

What did you hear? Send me a msg on facebook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

and since i dont know you on facebook send me a pm please! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

ye i know iv bein told couple different storys all surround same basic points just others adding bits on as they do...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm like big brother - just watching ye all :P

Anywhome, back on topic or ill ban ye all :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭wfman

heard tonight that one of the brothers was moved to hospital in cork.

Sully wrote: »
    I'm like big brother - just watching ye all :P

Anywhome, back on topic or ill ban ye all :D;)

ah jaysus, back to normal.
    wfman wrote: »
    heard tonight that one of the brothers was moved to hospital in cork.

Oh right, I thought one of them went down there yesterday.

none of the brothers are in hospital both in ardkeen suspect was released at 10pm tonigh bet u didnt know that

are inn cork hospital both in ardkeen

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

which suspect was released.the person tat done the shooting or the on for criminal vandalism?

person done shootin released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Anyone been listening to WLR news about this shooting? I've yet to hear them actually say anything. Feels like a blackout.

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote: »
    Anyone been listening to WLR news about this shooting? I've yet to hear them actually say anything. Feels like a blackout.

Tis a conspiracy I tells ya.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement