Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACDC Wellington

Options
  • 28-01-2010 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭

Can anyone here the gig now from their house? I'm all the way over in Lyall Bay, about 9 kms away and I swear I can nearly hear the lyrics. I'm going on Saturday, scored free tickets today in work. Anyone else heading or can here it from their Wellington house?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Isobar

Yip, I could hear it loud and clear in Mt Victoria. Sounded just like our neighbour was playing really loud music. Seemed like a good gig from all reports.
    Won't be going on Saturday... off to the races instead, hopefully the good weather will stick around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

weather is supposed to stay - fingers crossed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

I could hear the Thursday gig on my walk home from work to Hataitai. Went outside Saturday night to see if I could hear anything but I couldn't. Might have been the weather conditions were different, or maybe they were told to turn it down a notch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I could hear it loud and clear in Kelburn. It was like someone nearby had a radio on. It was so clear.

Could also hear Saturday night but then only the beginning as I went in to town to get ready to party with the bogans!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

watna wrote: »
    party with the bogans!

:eek: who you calling a bogan? :D

Cool gig Saturday, lights and fireworks were savage. Music was all you'd expect from AC/DC, simple classic rock and lots of big endings to the songs. Crowd was pretty sound and laid back where I was, plenty of joints going around under the cops noses :cool: and plenty of room to move around. No way would I have paid money to go though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement