Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Posts

Options
  • 28-01-2010 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

Just looking at my popst count this morning and it only shows 6 posts back from when I first joined. Also cant post on the soccer forum anymore.
    All this has only happened since I got my new password and changed it

Can u shed any light on the matter ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

This account you're posting from has posted on Rugby four times and has never posted on Soccer.

Nutty as it seems, I'll bet you've been posting with a different account that you also registered, I'm assuming that you had it set to log in automatically as otherwise you'd have spotted it already. Have a look at the username on this account and see if it should be something else.

Then have a look at Darragh's post here and email hello@boards.ie with the information listed in that post to get the account you've actually been using for the past number of years:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 WILLK1977

Thanks Sceptre.

Will try that

Advertisement