Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I hire a Maui/Campervan in Tasmania

Options
  • 28-01-2010 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi all. I am going to Hobart in April (easter weekend) and thinking of hiring a campervan or Maui.

Has anyone done this at this time of year and, if so, what was it like? I'm guessing it will be very cold there at that time (as opposed to Sydney now!!).
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Hi Blues,
    I was in Tassie a few years ago, around Sept was a bit cold even then compared to Sydney. A campervan is an ideal way to get around Tasmania as the bus service isnt the best, especially if your going for a few weeks. But if you just in Hobart for a weekend, there might be no point, plenty to do in and around Hobart for a weekend. Hope this helps, enjoy the travels, im jealous!!!
    BV

Advertisement