If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Headphones

Options
  • 28-01-2010 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey RS,

I'm looking to get a pair of wireless headphones, possibly two pairs. I'm reading good things about the Sennheiser RS170's, and I already have a few Sennheiser wired headphones, and I love them.

But, if other brands are better value, I'd consider that too. I'm not sure I want to spend the money on the RS170's, quite simply because going wireless is purely a luxury, so if you have something cheaper but still good, let me know!

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

baileye wrote: »
    Hey RS,

I'm looking to get a pair of wireless headphones, possibly two pairs. I'm reading good things about the Sennheiser RS170's, and I already have a few Sennheiser wired headphones, and I love them.

But, if other brands are better value, I'd consider that too. I'm not sure I want to spend the money on the RS170's, quite simply because going wireless is purely a luxury, so if you have something cheaper but still good, let me know!

Thanks guys.

Bail,

the Sennheiser RS130 are the dogs dangly bits in my view and at £89.95 they are cracking value!

Or.

You could try the excellent Philips SBCHC8440 which are a great budget alternative at just €39.99 (and you can take a Philips Shop Boardies exclusive 10% discount off that)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭baileye

I want the sennheisers, but at the price for the Philips I think I'll be picking up two pairs of them.

Do you have them in stock in the Philips store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Baileye

Yep I have them instock and will hold two pairs for you under your Boards name.
    When will you be in to collect them?

Thanks for order
    Ash

Great, hoping to make it in today. Though only taking one pair first, I just want to be sure they sound good! If they do, you may be making sales to my girlfriend and my mum, both want headphones.

ok No worries
    Just ask for myself, Ash, and I'll look after you.

See you later
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Bail,

Ash swears these Philips RF headphones are great - but you will have to take his advice with a pinch of salt as anything that blocks out the noise of his new baby crying at 4am is great in his eyes.:D.

Keep me posted!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John

There's NOTHING able to block out a crying baby.....
    I've tried everything over the last 3 weeks......

The headphones are good though!

cheers
    Ash

Great to meet you Ash, headphones are charging at the moment, I'll let you know how they go, and how many more I need!

I'm sure you'll like them:)
    I have plenty in stock...

have a good weekend
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.