Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The cost of living - is it more economically viable to be dead?

Options
  • 28-01-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I'm unemployed.

I'm highly skilled and well educated.

I cant get a job.

My social welfare will run out soon.

I just read Irish Permo are about to hike interest rates and other banks will follow.

Probability is i will then lose my home and be on the streets - destitute.

So I sit here this morning, looking at the cost of living in Ireland - thanks to the Govt and the Banks and wonder?

Is it more economically viable to be dead.

Ill see how I feel over the weekend.

I still feel the same Ill go with Vodka and Valium to find out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Please seek immediate medical attention - even if you're joking suicide is no joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

At the end of the day, it's just a house. There are worse situations to be in.
    Worst case scenario, declare yourself bankrupt and leave Ireland, start somewhere new.

OP please go to your GP or contact the Samaritans and MABS (money and budgeting service). There is help available.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭nachoman

You should be still entitled to benefit after your job seekers allowance runs out.
    I'm unemployed.

I'm highly skilled and well educated.

I cant get a job.

My social welfare will run out soon.

I just read Irish Permo are about to hike interest rates and other banks will follow.

Probability is i will then lose my home and be on the streets - destitute.

So I sit here this morning, looking at the cost of living in Ireland - thanks to the Govt and the Banks and wonder?

Is it more economically viable to be dead.

Ill see how I feel over the weekend.

I still feel the same Ill go with Vodka and Valium to find out.

Advertisement