Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banks not lending!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Stepbar, its not about me or you its about helping people on here. Cut the childish comments. Keep your views constructive or keep them to yourself.

Childish comments? eh :rolleyes: lol

I'm shocked that you continue to try and justify the posts you made above. You wonder why a bank "might" decline such an application? Really?

You pretty much dissed the opinion of 3DataModem which IMO (he) is 100% correct. The fact you mentioned "execution only" advice in the same breath as a mortgage application is shocking to say the least. You are supposed to be a broker? Are you serious?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Andy & Stepbar, this is my last warning. If you want to continue this discussion take it to PM. Do not continue it on thread.

Advertisement