Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash and Table Tennis in Wexford town and area

Options
  • 28-01-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I'm looking to get some details on Squash and Table Tennis in Wexford town and surrounding areas. I would like to know of any community centres or the like that have squash or table tennis facilities that are available for hire to the general public.

I also read something about a squash club in Wexford town, any more details would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭LillyVanilli

I know there is a squash court in Murrintown community center which is only a couple of quid to rent for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

St.Peters College have Squash courts, not sure of cost etc..their number is (053) 91 42071.
    St. Josephs Communtiy Centre has courts as well, have a number somewhere will dig it out.

Not sure about table tennis, i know Wexford CBS has tables, but not sure if there is a club as such.

Hope this helps

BV

Advertisement