Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Record tattoo in Aid of Crumlins Childrens Hospital

Options
  • 28-01-2010 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Dear all,

My name is Christos and i will attempt to break the GWR in tattooing with Steve from the razors edge tattoo shop in aid of crumlins children hospital on st patricks day.

We would like ask you for your help in our attempt to break the guiness world record in the 17th of march in newbridge co.kildare.We are gonna attempt that on behalf of our ladys crumlin children hospital and we are gonna be against the 2006 record which is held in australia 43 hours and we gonna attempt 45 hours.We have already registered with GWR and have started informing people and companies for sponsorship.Unfortunately the big organisations are already commited with different charities or events them selves so we can get much out of it so far we are asking you the people please call in the day 17th and support us or contact me :Christos or The Razors edge Tattoo shop in Newbridge for more datails -info.
    Thank you in advance
    Christos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi Christos

I've edited out your phone number as it's generally a bad idea to have it up on boards (we highlight that in the terms on signup). This forum is a help desk for people having trouble using the site so your query really isn't best placed here. But....

You've plenty of time though and it's for charity so what I'd suggest is doing two things. First, send a PM (private message) to the moderators of the Tattoos & piercings forum asking them if you can post something like this there. The three moderators are: DamoElDiablo ; Hellrazer ; Will . I can't speak for them but I reckon it's the kind of thing that would be right up their street, especially with it being for a good cause.

Secondly, send what you've typed above by email to hello@boards.ie just to let the boards community managers know. Dav and Darragh, one of them will deal with it. I know it might sound like a bit of hassle but the moderators and the community managers are the guys to talk to and all you're doing is copying the above. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Advertisement