Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant post thread on bargain alerts??

Options
  • 28-01-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Have tried before and couldn't do it but assumed it was a glitch. Tried again and same thing.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Your account isn't banned from there or anything, there shouldn't be any reason why you can't. What error message are you getting when you try? And is it the same message you get when you click on this link?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

yeah, thats the way it looks. I hit submit and nothing happens. The compose message screen just stays there.

Is that the only forum it's happening on?
    Bleh...

Hard reset of the cache might do the trick. When you're in the forum hold down ctrl and hit F5. Then do the same when you're on the compose screen. I'd say something if it was happening everywhere but obviously you managed to post here in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Dont know if it was the crtl F5 or just luck but I managed to start a thread.

Cheers

Excellent, glad you're sorted!

• Advertisement
Advertisement