Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to Kilmartains/McDonalds from Galway side on N6

• 28-01-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Driving from Galway to Dublin my wife used to stop in Kilmartains for petrol, tea etc.
    Since the N6 was finished she's tried getting off the motorway but can't find it.
    Does anyone have step by step directions to find it?

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Take the Birr exit off the motorway, go around the roundabout 3rd exit I think (signposted Birr), and Kilmartins is at the next roundabout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

She should use the same exit as before, 4th exit after crossing the Shannon. Take a right through the roundabout to bring her across the motorway. Straight through the next roundabout, which will bring her to the old big roundabout at Kilmartins just like before. Really can't go wrong.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

The exit off the motorway is numbered number 8 on the sign posts as your headin in both directions. That should get you to the N6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Cheers djhunter30.
    I'm suprised that the service station (McDonalds, Subway, petrol, store etc) isn't signposted from the motorway from the Galway side.

Advertisement