Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fix a Cracked iPod Screen

• 28-01-2010 2:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

I somehow managed to crack the screen on my iTouch the other day and the whole iPod is now completely useless. Does anyone know any shops/websites that repairs iPod's for a reasonably low price and without much hassle? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

FM Mobiles have 2 shops in Dublin City centre, Camden st and Dame street I think, check out their site here.

Got my iphone screen fixed there for €70, done in a half hour, well worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

www.ipodrepaircentre.ie - had the same problem with my iPod Classic. Reasonable prices and you should get it back fairly quickly too. Haven't looked at the site in a while but they more than likely have the iPod Touch there!

Hope it all goes well!

Advertisement