Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven't recieved any correspondence about a new pw

Options
  • 28-01-2010 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure why but I haven't heard anything about a new password so I've made a new email account and a new boards account. If someone can find the time I can answer and security questions they may have so I can be reunited with my old account. Thanks for your time anyway.
    Kold.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey Kold.

If you've access to the email that we have matched with your old account, there's a link on the front page to change your password.

If you don't or if you've forgotten which email account is it, all the info you're looking for about sorting yourself out is in Darragh's post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Hey Sceptre, I do have access to it however haven't recieved anything from boards with it. Nothing in my junk folder either. Just figured I'd make a new account just in case I couldn't receive emails from boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Aha, OK.

An email definitely went out to all the emails associated with the accounts but while many people got them, some were shunted into spam folders and because of the sheer amount of them, some providers assumed they were spam and didn't delete them (I reckon)

So you definitely have access to the account and the email associated with it? I'm only asking the first part as you haven't logged into that account since before the hackers had their wicked way with the site.

I sent you a PM which you should also have received by email. Just a test to ensure it's working, no content.

Nope, no emails to the account whatsoever from boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Howya

I've sent another reminder to your main account. Hopefully you get it this time. If not, then you will have to wait till the guys in HQ get to your email I'm afraid. :(

• Advertisement

Nope :( I reckon it must just have a block completely on boards mail or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Sorry about the delay - should be sorted now! :)

Advertisement