Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anybody recommend a good condensing boiler & registered installer in Cork?

• 28-01-2010 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Our boiler has died prematurely & I am now looking for a new mains gas condensing boiler & a man (or lady) to fit it. Can anybody recommend a good reliable system (not combi) boiler of about 28kW ?

And a good plumber?

The boiler needs also to have a good local supplier (cork) for spares -

The existing one is a ferroli.....never again.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

28kw I usually rec potterton myson. However if your will to travel to Dublin I know a chap doing good deals on Ravenheat boilers.

As for an installer sorry but

www.rgii.ie

will help.

Feroli was by my estimates a good boiler( Please dont let that cloud your judgement :D What was the problem with it.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 adzar

i would go for a potterton or a vokera boiler, they seem to be the best. very reliable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

adzar wrote: »
    i would go for a potterton or a vokera boiler, they seem to be the best. very reliable.

I would stay away from vokera. My personal feeling is the company has not been the same since martin evens left. There is plenty of makes other than them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the plumber

hi foxt i know this plumber in cork he very good hes rgi registered and very fair with hes prices here s hes web site http://www.gasoilboilerscork.com/ or 0862529449

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

Thanks all, I'll follow up on the plumber recommendation, and , I guess, avoid vokera!

regards,

• Advertisement
Advertisement