Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get FYP bound?

Options
  • 28-01-2010 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey all. just wondering if anyone can name a few places round that do binding for fyp?

snap printing doe it doesnt it?? just wondering how much do they charge, how long it takes etc?

is there anywhere in the city that does a good deal/ job on binding?

thanks all in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

I did it in Snap last year: prices were 7c per page for black & white and 30c for colour and €4.50 for binding. Took about 30 mins to do 3 copies. The print room do FYP binding as well but dont know how much it costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

The students Union did them before too though I dont know the price either.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭panda_cub

It might be too late for some people, but I'd advise you to book a slot in advance in Snap (not sure if the printroom do allocated times), it saves you the hassle and panic on the day when everyone is rushing in at the last minute!

Advertisement