Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants that accept cheques in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-01-2010 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey all, I'm looking for some decent restaurants (in the 10-15e for a main range) in the city centre that are willing to accept cheques.

I'm aware the number has gone down somewhat in the past year or so but surely there's some out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TheAY

you're unlikely to find any restaurant still accepting cheques.

there are already enough places claiming their credit cards machine are 'broken'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

I must be missing something here, but surely you have a credit card, or access to an ATM or bank? restaurants would be mad to accept cheques in this day and age, for the very reason you were asking me thinks :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SeteSois

Dang. It's a club account and I'd have liked to have it all neatly recorded via cheque rather than use cash. As for having a card, nope.:(

I was thinking maybe one of the mid-level chains might, like Milano's but if you're right, I guess not.

Advertisement