Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bday party venue

Options
  • 28-01-2010 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

hi, I am looking for some help choosing a venue for a birthday celebration, we are looking for something like a late bar that will have dj/music and even a small dance floor and that will serve for as late as possible. Chart music/some RnB a mix of everything.

Preferably near Dublin city centre. All suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Have you tried The Church? As far as I remember, they will hold a space for a party/group, but I think you have to be there by a certain time. It was free, but that was when it opened first, so I'm not sure if it's the same now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭RockRory

short wrote: »
    hi, I am looking for some help choosing a venue for a birthday celebration, we are looking for something like a late bar that will have dj/music and even a small dance floor and that will serve for as late as possible. Chart music/some RnB a mix of everything.

Preferably near Dublin city centre. All suggestions welcome.

Thanks

The Arlington Hotel Temple Bar, beside Dublin Castle has a new function room/nite club available for private hire, hold about 150. thats if your looking for something private

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 661

Oo

Advertisement