Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferret Breeders around Dublin?

Options
  • 28-01-2010 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I'm looking to get two young jills (polecat and a D.E.W or P.E.W) around summer and would like to find a breeder, which I'm finding very dificult. Does anyone know any good ones?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

If they are for house pets perhaps there might be some in rescues, they come in now and then might be worth putting your name down with a few rescues in case they get any in over the spring/summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ElizabethRose

Yes they are for house pets, do you know any rescues? I'd love to rescue some!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

cottagerescue.ie have had ferrets before if I remember rightly not sure if they have any in atm. If you check out irishanimals.ie and put a homes offered notice up you might have some luck.

There are no real breeders in Ireland for Pet ferrets. If its somthing that you have your heart set on , look to the UK and get a ferret from a reliable breeder over there.

Advertisement