Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clare GAA discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

https://hoganstand.com/Article/Index/296188

Conlon is out for the next four weeks at least, hopefully he recovers well

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

https://hoganstand.com/Article/Index/296188

Conlon is out for the next four weeks at least, hopefully he recovers well

Bad news but in fairness most of the lads should be given at least a month off after Sunday and come in fresh ready for May

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

Clareman wrote: »
    Bad news but in fairness most of the lads should be given at least a month off after Sunday and come in fresh ready for May

id rather save him for waterford then risk it getting worse , Waterford have been granted home advantage for that game in walsh park which in truth is only fair but we will need all hands on deck that day

time now for someone else to step up to the mark on sunday now

New ruling saying under 17 boys cannot play under 21 is causing a major stir in clare at the moment. Looks like only 5 or 6 clubs will have the numbers to play A grand. And under 21 B very possibly being only 13 a side

this is why they should have agreed to revert back to an u20 championship i know it breaks tradition but it would have helped several clubs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Figerty

this is why they should have agreed to revert back to an u20 championship i know it breaks tradition but it would have helped several clubs

Would that not just have move the problem back a year...

5 years previous grade.. then we would have clubs calling for U16s to be let play or they cant make the numbers.

At 17, the better players are well able to cope. This is a nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭finbarrk

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭BloodyBill

finbarrk wrote: »

It's a shocking ground, worse than Cusack Park

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hard to know which ground is worse to get to Cork or Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭letowski

https://twitter.com/ClareSenHurlers

Would have preferred to have seen Aron Shanagher get the start but I'm nonetheless interested in seeing how Deasy goes at 14. He will have a size advantage over Finn, although Finn is one of the best man-markers in the country. I think Deasy has struggled with adapting to the pace at intercounty senior level, but he might be effective at 14, where he has played very well for Ballyea. Colin Guilfoyle is not on the 26 anymore.

clare 2-11 1-14 limerick

scrappy but exciting game with plenty of edge added to it , first half conditions were terrible with heavy snow for most of it made hurling almost impossible , the game was pretty much 50/50 for the first quarter until david mc gifted a ball to tom morrissy who fed in gearoid hegarty for the first goal of the game , limerick kicked on for the remainder of the half and led by 4 at the break

an excellent shane golden goal at the start of the second half got us back in the mix , a point from golden , gary cooney and a very debatable diarmuid ryan point were our only scores from play in the second half before peter duggan fired home from close range after a golden lay off to put us two poins up with ten minutes to go

the game was won and lost on placed balls though , aaron gillane scored 8/10 frees taken while peter duggan only managed 6/11 from placed balls , colin ryan notched over a 65 in the first hale while gillane missed a penalty , firing straight at donal touhy , it was touhys 3rd consecutive penalty save in a row

in open play shane golden had another fine game in the middle and was involved in both clare goals , dirmiud ryan put in another hard shift and will be a starter for the championship , while on a negative it was another bad day at no 3 for david mc who inexplicably gave away a ball to set up a limerick goal , he has struggled at this position all year and was substituted at half time for the returning oisin o'brien an area of the field we really need to sort out over the next few weeks

limerick were the better in open play peter casey , cian lynch and dan morrisy putting in great shifts while tom condon kept podge quiet for most of the game

the draw has clare sitting in 3rd place in the league , by my calculations only a win for kilkenny in wexford , and a win for cork against tipperary would deny us a fixture against waterford or galway in a few weeks time

Scorers Clare
    Peter Duggen 1-6
    Shane Golden 1-1
    Diarmuid Ryan 0-2
    Tony Kelly 0-1
    Gary Cooney 0-1

Limerick
    Aaron Gillane 0-8
    Peter Casey 0-3
    Gearoid Hegarty 1-0
    Kyle Hayes 0-1
    Colin Ryan 0-1
    Paddy O'loughlin 0-1

• Advertisement

Fermanagh 0-12 0-9 Clare

another defeat on the road for the footballers against the in form northerners , a disallowed gary brennan goal proving a huge turning point in the game , next game in two weeks time at home against meath , fail to win there and its set up for a final day battle away to tipperary to stay in the division

scorers for Clare:
    David Tubridy (0-2f),
    Jamie Malone 0-2 ;
    Kieran Malone(0-1),
    Conor Finnucane(0-1),
    Gary Brennan (0-1f),
    Keelan Sexton(0-1),
    Eoin Cleary (0-1f)

Screenshot_division_2.png

key fixtures in the relegation battle
    round 6
    Clare v Meath
    Kildare v Tipperary
    Cork v Donegal
    Armagh v Fermanagh

Round 7
    Armagh v Cork
    Tipperary v Clare

my calculations were wrong , if kilkenny and wexford draw and cork beat or draw with tipperary next week we are out ,

Screenshot_hurling.png

Full back, discipline and free taking. They are thd big issues now the management have to look to address going into the championship. Even if one of these issues were fine today, we win.

David McInerney is our most talented back but he is just not a full back. We have seen him consistently make the wrong decisions from the Callinan goal against Tipp in round 1 to today. I said after that game that we should test Oisin O'Brien as a full back, he did solid today. Clare hurling needs to focus on developing full back line players in the mold of the likes of Browne and O'Brien who go out with the sole purpose of stopping their men. In recent years we have played the likes of McInerney, O'Connor, Morey, etc and they never work long term because of their lack of full back line instincts.

Duggan again inconsistent from frees that proved costly. He played well but I dont know what the solution is. He is not reliable from placed balls. Lots of frees conceded, even if alot of them were of the soft variety. It's getting very frustrating, teams seem to easily manipulate us into conceding stupid frees. We have just got to get more cuter. Young Hayes, I love the talent, but I cant trust him to do the right thing consistently.

On the bright side, infairness on the balance of play we matched up well against them. The conditions would suit them more, the Galvin's, Podge, Kelly were not ever going to be at their best on a day like today. And also we were missing Conlon who would havd been huge for us. So it was a good result overall. Golden and Diarmuid Ryan played very well, they have been good inclusions in the starting 15 this year. Tuohy good again. Cleary solid.

We should be through, unless there is a draw in Wexford v KK game and Cork win/draw. So basically no draw in Wexford and were good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

letowski wrote: »
    David McInerney is our most talented back but he is just not a full back. We have seen him consistently make the wrong decisions from the Callinan goal against Tipp in round 1 to today. I said after that game that we should test Oisin O'Brien as a full back, he did solid today. Clare hurling needs to focus on developing full back line players in the mold of the likes of Browne and O'Brien who go out with the sole purpose of stopping their men. In recent years we have played the likes of McInerney, O'Connor, Morey, etc and they never work long term because of their lack of full back line instincts.

I'm not convinced by Browne at all, I reckon he's a liability. He's tenacious and aggressive, but that often just results in fouls and there's probably nothing killing this team more than their indiscipline. I was worried about him marking Gillane today and reckoned he was good for at least a yellow card. In the lead up to the penalty he was practically bear hugging Gillane as the ball came in, in fact I think that was more deserving of a penalty than the foul that the ref actually penalised him for. Whilst Gillane was relatively quiet today, I think that was more due to the conditions than anything else.

Nevertheless, it was a decent result all things considered. The worst possible conditions for our players and their style of hurling and no Conlon to win ball up in the full forward line. Still beating ourselves with some silly mistakes but at least that's in our control. I felt Limerick got two or three soft frees towards the end too.

Full back, discipline and free taking. They are thd big issues now the management have to look to address going into the championship. Even if one of these issues were fine today, we win.

Duggan again inconsistent from frees that proved costly. He played well but I dont know what the solution is. He is not reliable from placed balls. Lots of frees conceded, even if alot of them were of the soft variety. It's getting very frustrating, teams seem to easily manipulate us into conceding stupid frees. We have just got to get more cuter. Young Hayes, I love the talent, but I cant trust him to do the right thing consistently.

On the bright side, infairness on the balance of play we matched up well against them. The conditions would suit them more, the Galvin's, Podge, Kelly were not ever going to be at their best on a day like today. And also we were missing Conlon who would havd been huge for us. So it was a good result overall. Golden and Diarmuid Ryan played very well, they have been good inclusions in the starting 15 this year. Tuohy good again. Cleary solid.

We should be through, unless there is a draw in Wexford v KK game and Cork win/draw. So basically no draw in Wexford and were good.

happy enough with the forwards to be fair , missing a few again today and in awful conditions we played well and gave plenty to an excellent limerick defense

our own lads at the back are still a liability david mc needs to be changed , again my hope would be to opt for cleary to drop back as he is good under a high ball and would be least exposed

i close my eyes every time i see jack browne tackling you just know he is going to give away a free , he is a fine defender but a game or two on the bench might wake him up a bit

we have no great option for free takers though , management tried with kelly or david reidy for short frees a few years ago and duggan with the longer ones maybe a return to something like that would take the pressure off duggan fully , but the big issue here going forward is definitely the full back line we will be ok for scores come championship even if we are only striking 60 to 70% of our frees

I'm not convinced by Browne at all, I reckon he's a liability. He's tenacious and aggressive, but that often just results in fouls and there's probably nothing killing this team more than their indiscipline. I was worried about him marking Gillane today and reckoned he was good for at least a yellow card. In the lead up to the penalty he was practically bear hugging Gillane as the ball came in, in fact I think that was more deserving of a penalty than the foul that the ref actually penalised him for. Whilst Gillane was relatively quiet today, I think that was more due to the conditions than anything else.

Nevertheless, it was a decent result all things considered. The worst possible conditions for our players and their style of hurling and no Conlon to win ball up in the full forward line. Still beating ourselves with some silly mistakes but at least that's in our control. I felt Limerick got two or three soft frees towards the end too.

i cant understand his method of tackling , he is getting caught time and time again for the same types of fouls for years now , teams are targeting him so surly at this stage he should know when to drop off his man a bit , as you say these bear hug tackles or the high over the shoulder of a player he always gets called for , he is well able to hook a man so cant understand why he opts for the over the shoulder one ,

Its a fair critiscm of Browne, discipline (and pace) has always been his main weaknesses. He has made some strides in his discipline last year. I guess my point is I would still prefer to back a player like Browne at corner back rather than say put Pat O'Conner there and risk big mistakes (like Patch's mistake against Galway, first game, last year for Cooney's goal). I guess I'm old fashioned in my beliefs of the role of the corner back. But your right, he hasn't reached that same consistency in his tackling/discipline this year.

I liked how Limerick were set up at the back last year. Finn and English last year did good jobs at man marking last year, while they had a big, athletic half back line in Byrnes, Hannon, Morrisey. I think that's a good template for teams to follow in 2019. My idea would be to play O'Brien and Browne in the full back line, man marking, and then David Mc, Cleary and Fitz in the half back line.

probably have to pull Rory hayes for the last two fouls at the end of the game for limericks comback , he did have a guilty look on his face both times , only looking at the replay there in the highlights both were two bad frees to give away

both especially the 2nd free for the equalizer at the end are normally the type of frees that would be wavered by most ref's here in club games , we really miss paul kinnerk when it comes to things like tackling , look how much limerick have improved since he joined , tom condon is playing the best hurling of his career , ritchie english could barely make the panel and struggled against the weaker sides in division 1b a few years back dan morrisey has probably overlapped diarmuid byarnes as one of the best wing backs in the country

kiely obviously has a huge impact in how limerick set themselves up but i reckon the level of limericks discipline is down to kinnerk and if you look back to our hurling in 2013 against the next 3 or 4 years our defending deteriorated in his absence regardless of who the manager was

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Mehapoy

probably have to pull Rory hayes for the last two fouls at the end of the game for limericks comback , he did have a guilty look on his face both times , only looking at the replay there in the highlights both were two bad frees to give away

both especially the 2nd free for the equalizer at the end are normally the type of frees that would be wavered by most ref's here in club games , we really miss paul kinnerk when it comes to things like tackling , look how much limerick have improved since he joined , tom condon is playing the best hurling of his career , ritchie english could barely make the panel and struggled against the weaker sides in division 1b a few years back dan morrisey has probably overlapped diarmuid byarnes as one of the best wing backs in the country

kiely obviously has a huge impact in how limerick set themselves up but i reckon the level of limericks discipline is down to kinnerk and if you look back to our hurling in 2013 against the next 3 or 4 years our defending deteriorated in his absence regardless of who the manager was
    The same richie english who was fullback on the u21 team of the year in 2015? He was always going to step up to senior after impressing at u21and minor, the other 2 have improved immensly alright, not too many would have had Dan Morrissey on their team at the start of last year.

• Advertisement

So long as we make the QF of the league, this would be the team I would play:

Touhy
    O'Brien - POC - Browne
    David Mc - Cleary - Fitz
    Galvin - Golden
    Duggan - Kelly - D.Ryan
    Podge/Galvin - Shanagher - Cooney

Subs that can come in: Hayes, Malone, A. McCarthy, Morey, Deasy, Podge/Galvin

Mehapoy wrote: »

The same richie english who was fullback on the u21 team of the year in 2015? He was always going to step up to senior after impressing at u21and minor, the other 2 have improved immensly alright, not too many would have had Dan Morrissey on their team at the start of last year.

Yeah the same lad . He had a very slow start to his intercounty career while showing great promise at underage , has very much came of age over the last 12 months

So long as we make the QF of the league, this would be the team I would play:

Touhy
    O'Brien - POC - Browne
    David Mc - Cleary - Fitz
    Galvin - Golden
    Duggan - Kelly - D.Ryan
    Podge/Galvin - Shanagher - Cooney

Subs that can come in: Hayes, Malone, A. McCarthy, Morey, Deasy, Podge/Galvin

I cant see them using pat o connor as full back surly they would have given him a few minutes back there over the last few games , morey should come in for browne as another option while O'Brien should be given another chance at 3

media interviews from yesterday from clare tv youtube page , john kiely , david fitzgearld , donal maloney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Gael85

Dean Ryan and Ciaran Russell transferred from Eire Og to Dublin clubs. Ryan to Na Fianna and Russell to Kilmacud Crokes.

2 big losses for Eire Og but that club has been so badly ran for so long it's no surprise, they've very few players on either senior panel at the moment I think.

• Advertisement

2 big losses for Eire Og but that club has been so badly ran for so long it's no surprise, they've very few players on either senior panel at the moment I think.

Is Davy O'Halloran still on football panel.

I just checked the Clare Twiiter page, they've lovely graphics for all the hurling teams in the league but nothing for the footballers. I think (stress think) that Reidy and Cooney are the only Eire Og players on either panels at the moment

https://twitter.com/GaaClare/status/1081897956171763712

Looks like I was playing them a dis-service, they had 6 players earlier on in the year

https://twitter.com/GaaClare/status/1081897956171763712

Looks like I was playing them a dis-service, they had 6 players earlier on in the year

O'hAinifein from Ruan? I know they don't have football team? Eimhin Courtney doesn't seem to have featured in league. Is there a divider in Ennis where Eire Og and Banner recruit players from?

Gael85 wrote: »
    O'hAinifein from Ruan? I know they don't have football team? Eimhin Courtney doesn't seem to have featured in league. Is there a divider in Ennis where Eire Og and Banner recruit players from?

Sure Lissycasey had their name on programmes for years even though they didn't have a hurling club.

No divider just lots of snobbery :pac::pac::pac: AFAIK Gavin Cooney lives next to the Banner grounds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Gael85 wrote: »
    Dean Ryan and Ciaran Russel transferred from Eire Og to Dublin clubs. Ryan to Na Fianna and Russell to Kilmacud Crokes.

Both living and working in Dublin anyway.

Hardly that badly run. Think it’s 3 out of the last 4 or 5 u21 football titles. Won junior a in both codes last year. Certainly have more talent to get to the latter stages of both senior championships more regularly though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

Both living and working in Dublin anyway.
    But Dean Ryan still playing with Clare?

But Dean Ryan still playing with Clare?

Yeah, they'll continue to play for Clare but play club football in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

Yeah, they'll continue to play for Clare but play club football in Dublin

Jesus lads, I don't know about anyone else but if I was an Eire Og man I'd be a bit pissed off that they can travel down for county training but can't/won't for club?

Hardly that badly run. Think it’s 3 out of the last 4 or 5 u21 football titles. Won junior a in both codes last year. Certainly have more talent to get to the latter stages of both senior championships more regularly though.

Haven't won the hurling since 1990, haven't won the football since 2006, very few players playing on the senior hurling panels but that under 21 team seems to be producing some good footballers. Their finances are in bits, they have a club house in the middle of a highly populated area and they are losing a fortune on it, they nearly destroyed their field thanks to running it as a car park for the Feile.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭square ball

Considering the resources and population available to them they should be dominating both senior hurling and football championships every year.

Only 1 senior hurler on the county squad is a joke with the numbers of players going through the club from under 6 up.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭BloodyBill

That club should be disbanded and 2 clubs set up in its place. There should be 3 senior hurling teams in Ennis. As it is there's one bad one...then doora and Clarecastle are an awful disappointment aswell. N.a. Piarsaigh show what you can do if you pull your resources together in an urban area.. tonnes of other examples.

BloodyBill wrote: »
    That club should be disbanded and 2 clubs set up in its place. There should be 3 senior hurling teams in Ennis. As it is there's one bad one...then doora and Clarecastle are an awful disappointment aswell. N.a. Piarsaigh show what you can do if you pull your resources together in an urban area.. tonnes of other examples.

When I was younger the worst player to be was the second best player in Ennis because you were never going to get a game because the A team wouldn't release you to the B team, either that or be up against the son of 1 of the selectors.

Haven't won the hurling since 1990, haven't won the football since 2006, very few players playing on the senior hurling panels but that under 21 team seems to be producing some good footballers. Their finances are in bits, they have a club house in the middle of a highly populated area and they are losing a fortune on it, they nearly destroyed their field thanks to running it as a car park for the Feile.

I will certainly agree with you regarding the awful record in relation to the senior teams especially hurling. We were even in intermediate for a few years. I actually think they have a good panel of players the last number of years but just aren’t quite performing in certain games. Just look at the kilmaley game this year regardless of SOD being in the US.

Beat Ballyea in first round of championship when they went onto crime park for the all ireland a couple of years back as well.

Won the All Ireland feile back in 2000 I think and I’m pretty sure only a small fraction of that team went onto play any part of senior and in my age group I think there is only a handful still playing hurling at various age groups so there has certainly been a problem with how things have run.

They seem to have got things back on track the last number of years with the setting up of the academy. Big numbers, a few successful teams and seem to be galvanising the club back a little.

• Advertisement

Looking from the outside in it seems to me that Eire Og are just doing like they've always done. The Academy was setup in reaction to The Banner getting loads of kids involved, especially girls, their tag line is "Where every child plays" is a great thing to aspire to but I think they are just fooling themselves. A couple of years ago they won the 14 B by a huge margin, sorry but in my opinion with the pick Eire Og have they should never be at B level. The following year they went up to A and they won that as well, great work being put in by the academy and all that but I was at the final and it summed up Eire Og for me. The match was played in terrible conditions with a gale straight up the middle of the pitch, Eire Og got on top early and that was the end of the game, what did they do in the second half when they were playing with the wind? They brought a midfielder back behind the half backs to play as a sweeper and didn't bring on any subs, well they brought on 4 subs just as the final whistle was blown, in my opinion they are more interested in winning that developing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Donald Trumped

Cian Galvin (Clarecastle) confirmed as captain of the Clare minor hurlers for 2019. Tony Butler (Doora-Barefield) and Diarmuid Cahill (Corofin) named as joint vice-captains of the team. Does anyone know what we can expect from both the Clare minor hurlers and their minor footballers counterparts, for their respective 2019 Munster championship campaigns and how recent challenge matches have gone for both squads?

Cian Galvin (Clarecastle) confirmed as captain of the Clare minor hurlers for 2019. Tony Butler (Doora-Barefield) and Diarmuid Cahill (Corofin) named as joint vice-captains of the team. Does anyone know what we can expect from both the Clare minor hurlers and their minor footballers counterparts, for their respective 2019 Munster championship campaigns and how recent challenge matches have gone for both squads?

i taught meehan from the banner was the hurling captain , apparently bruiser is not keen on lads playing football and hurling together on both panels last year there were several players on both panels , not every player is going to make it as a hurler so up to this level i think its important to have them play both , as they approach u20 and adult level then they can choose whats the best code for them

apparently bruiser has no problem with lads playing basketball rugby or soccer but football seems out , surprising from a fella who was an extremely talented footballer himself and came very close to playing football for the county years back

at u17 level these guys are still kids to an extent they should be as active as possible and involved in as many codes as possible , its when they finish secondary level that they should start focusing on one sport

to answer your question on how well i see both teams progressing , it depends on what your looking for , this development stage, guys like shane meehan and tony butler are still around last year both were excellent but as far as i know the 30 or so panel is made up of at least 10 to 12 players that won the u15 all ireland last year so i imagine player development will feature heavy this year

they have had recent challenge games against kilkenny , wexford and i think dublin wining 2 out of the 3 since febuary

in football , dermot coughlan is in charge this year , an excellent coach who has won 3 intermediate championships in the last 6 years with kilrush,clondegad and kilmihil , he wont take any senior team bar his own side kilmurry ibrickane at senior level mainly as his son plays for them , in my opinion he is being groomed as Collins's replacement when ever he decides to step away

the football development is done differently , because of so many duel players especially from corofin doora/barefield the banner and eire og ect he will draw extra players from say west clare clubs to keep the squad competitive , if the hurling lads opt away from the football it will weaken the panel so not sure what type of team will line out on aprail 10th against limerick

if the hurlers reached the the munster final it would be seen as a huge achievement given the age profile , while there would be a scertain level of expetancy on the footballers to reach the 2nd round group stage , waterford are having serious problems with duel players , tipp are strong but in the same boat while limerick have a new development plan for football in place but dont expect it to take shape for another couple of years

Screenshot_u17_football.png

hurling championship times and venues for minors and seniors , lets hope we can make it 3rd time lucky on june 30th

minor.png

mhsc_19_1.png

So a match, 3 weeks break and then 3 weeks in a row, that'll be tough going

So a match, 3 weeks break and then 3 weeks in a row, that'll be tough going

Getting momentum will be huge, because at least the last 3 games are either in Ennis or out the Ennis Road. So we should be well supported for those games to give the lads a lift. The game against Waterford will be a difficult test, they will finally be at home and desperate to start well after a bad year last year. Clare will need to be professional with how they approach that game, because they can get a win down there. It would also be beneficial to us if we get Waterford in the QF of the league so we can experience how to they play. The management will have to use their bench more in the c'ship too, we have some good options that can come in and make an impact.

One thing I want to see us continually doing is making Ennis a fortress. We had two comprehensive wins in the championship last year at home. Our record at home has been quite strong these last 3 or 4 years. We will need two home wins again this year to progress.

Waterford it is in the QF.

Waterford it is in the QF.

the new group system for division 1 next year has almost been confirmed and its almost like we are back in division 1B again

Division 1

Group A Teams
    Limerick
    Waterford
    Galway
    Kilkenny/Cork winner
    Westmeath

Group B Teams
    Wexford
    Clare
    Kilkenny or Cork loser
    Dublin
    Carlow
    Laois

could be a lot of shadow boxing next week if its on in walsh park being so close to the big one in may , double header in the park with the footballers playing meath saturday if we win the toss , any idea when it will be confirmed

semi finals
    limerick v Dublin or Tipperary

Clare/Waterford v Wexford/Galway

• Advertisement

I'd be surprised if Waterford would want to play us in Waterford before the championship, what's the point in letter Clare get used to the place?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement