Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clare GAA discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

Lads this team is rubbish. Forwards that can't win ball or score goals, defenders that can't defend. Nothing on the bench that's any different to what's already starting. Poor touch, poor puckouts, poor decision making, poor discipline. Shocking stuff. Waterford would beat this team if they were to play next week.

difference is limerick lads have to fight to get on the team where clare lads can play as bad as they like and still get picked

i hope we see the likes of cooney , aidan mccarthy and ryan and shanagher start the next day give the younger lads a chance even ryan taylor , none of these lads are found wanting when they are ever called upon

problem is they are rarely picked , management are afraid of there lives to drop anyone with a big name

o'donnell and conlon total of scores amount to 0-0 in two championship games :confused: incredible

The dynamic duo rightfully being chastised after that massacre, Cork will be their swansong. Bigger issue for Clare hurling is Fitzgerald Snr, who reminds one of a belligerent Frank Murphy. Lohan, Dalo & others won't touch the job with a bargepole while he's looming large.

daly will probably throw his name in the hat , he had his name in 3 years ago but pulled out to let gerry and donal have there go , said he didnt want to create a divide and that the lads were deserving there chance

now we need someone that can make big calls he probably is the front runner at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Donald Trumped

daly will probably throw his name in the hat , he had his name in 3 years ago but pulled out to let gerry and donal have there go , said he didnt want to create a divide and that the lads were deserving there chance

now we need someone that can make big calls he probably is the front runner at the moment

Pat Fitz and Dalo do not meet eye to eye after a number of clashes while Dalo was Clare senior hurling manager.

The problem that Pat Fitz has is that he cannot assume that no one else will put their name into the ring for Clare senior hurling manager outside of his son unlike in 2011 when he was the leading candidate and there was zero interest outside of him. If Dalo wants the job, then no man, including the infamous man with the purple jumper, cannot stop him from being a contender. Dalo also has the backing of many club delegates which will also be a good sign. It will be interesting to say the least.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

How do you pick the team up for Cork next week. Attendance will be way down too.

Keano wrote: »
    How do you pick the team up for Cork next week. Attendance will be way down too.

die hard 5 or 6000 will turn up supporting clare , cork will bring big numbers they need to win still

only way to do it is drop the guys not performing but that wont happen

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭grimbergen

Lads, Clare are down but far from out. Every chance Limk will beat Tipp and this Cork team can never be relied upon in the heat of battle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

So that’s a 30 point turn around from last year against limerick. Simply scandalous really and I’m sure if there wasn’t the Cork game the management would be gone.

The management have done great things for Clare hurling but there time is up now. Have been found out tactically the last two games completely.

Today was a very strange game. I don’t necessarily think our players didn’t try or put there best foot forward, I just think that Limerick team are well ahead of our players. They are physically much bigger and faster all over the field and still have the skills and hurling ability to go with those natural attributes. They are also coached exceptionally well.

I’d love to know the number of times we were turned over today when in possession or just were out fought for the ball in a ruck. We just didn’t win one. Limerick’s work rate was phenomenal and we got no time on the ball. They were just able to implement there game plan due to there complete dominance. Half forward line drops to near midfield and just leaves acres of space then to deliver ball into the inside forward line. Attacker will always have the advantage then given the one in one space they have and the good delivery they receive. Contrast that with our inside forwards. They were just smothered and always out numbered so had no time or space to make any runs.

Puck-outs continue to be a huge issue. Tuohy missed his short ball target a number of times but then when he goes long we just can’t win a ball. And do t really have the players against the physical size of the Tipp and limerick backs.

I’m really not sure where we go from here into the cork game. Management and players must be on the floor. But I really really want to beat Cork. We made a balls of the last two Munster finals against them and owe them a beating. No idea how we manage it though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Clare were a disgrace today, completely dominated in midfield and both half lines. I actually felt sorry today for Tuohy trying to puck the ball out, no-one was moving for him. The difference in urgency between Clare and Limerick was night and day that that could be seen all over the pitch, from David McInerney being blocked down after a short puck out, Shannagher missing the goal, Duggan being blocked for a goal chance, Tony Kelly having an aimless shot at the end.

For the next day I think Kelly and SoD should be dropped, but they won't and I wouldn't be surprised it if was the same 15 again, it's harder to get off this team than it is to get on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭letowski

letowski wrote:
    There is one thing to look forward to next Sunday. We get to see have our group of senior hurlers got that steel in them to bounce back and crash into Limerick down the Ennis Road next weekend. Or are they going to fold wimpishly like they did yesterday. The team showed last year a good fighting spirit versus Galway and Tipp but this is different. Clare were humiliated on their own patch yesterday and gave up 5 minutes after half time. Now its up to the leaders in that dressing pick up the team and drive on. But will they.. we will see.

Asked this question last Monday and unfortunately we got the answer we all feared.

Very hard to write a post when absolutely everything went wrong, apart from imo Duggan and Galvin. You know, from talking to Clare people these last few years since 2014 there was always that hope, like a candle, that this group of very young players have more silverware in them bc they had lots of young talent. The disaterous '14, '15 and '16 campaigns came and went, D&G came in, but still there was hope. I feel now though, today was the last bit of hope blown out. Today we were annihilated by a more younger, more talented, more bigger, more athletic and better coached team. There is no two ways of looking at it. Its really sad and dissapointing. But in reality is this day has been coming. With the exception of Duggan, we have produced not one, not one quality starter in 6 years. The well completely dried up and out of form players like Podge and Patch are still starting while limited hurlers like Malone, Cleary and Golden fill in the massive voids left behind by Bugler, Ryan and Donnellan. This was always going to back to bite us.

Hard to look forward to the short term future. Its probably likely that the management have lost the dressing room which is sad for D&G, the two have brought so much to Clare hurling. But this is the end now.

There are two things I want to say before I finish. I agree to a certain extent what Donald Trumped said about the work they have done underage through the years, but at the same time their senior managerial career has been marred by highly quedtionable tactical and personelle decisions. Ultimately they are not leaving this Clare team in much of a better situation than Davy did in '16, maybe a little better but not by much. But they have had brilliant days for us and must be appreicated and not be forgotten.
    The second is that this is a group of Clare hurlers that simply dont have the talent or leadership to win an AI. Were short too many quality starters. This is harsh but thats just my opinion. We badly need new quality hurlers coming true. But thats another huge problem as the underage structures arent in place.

This is a dark time for Clare hurling. Sorry about the depressing post but im genuinely just being honest with what im seeing.

• Advertisement

I’d love to know the number of times we were turned over today when in possession or just were out fought for the ball in a ruck. We just didn’t win one. Limerick’s work rate was phenomenal and we got no time on the ball. They were just able to implement there game plan due to there complete dominance. Half forward line drops to near midfield and just leaves acres of space then to deliver ball into the inside forward line. Attacker will always have the advantage then given the one in one space they have and the good delivery they receive. Contrast that with our inside forwards. They were just smothered and always out numbered so had no time or space to make any runs.

Management made the downright crazy, lunatic call of playing Podge and Kelly on the same half forward line. They neither are able to win ball or carry it through contact and we were blown out of it as a result. Maddening, just inexcusable as we had the same issue last year when we played Reidy there. Didnt change it then until Ryan came on around 50 minutes. They havent learned anything. Unacceptable.

letowski wrote: »
    Management made the downright crazy, lunatic call of playing Podge and Kelly on the same half forward line. They neither are able to win ball or carry it through contact and we were blown out of it as a result. Maddening, just inexcusable as we had the same issue last year when we played Reidy there. Didnt change it then until Ryan came on around 50 minutes. They havent learned anything. Unacceptable.

100% , duggan the first man off last week again , 0-11 points today conlon has scored what a goal in 3 games and played almost every minute

they have done massive work for clare hurling in the last 10 or 11 years but from a senior prospective this is the end of the road

• Registered Users Posts: 43 FoxHouse

As poor a performance from Clare as I've seen in a long time probably since 94. Something wrong in set up even before we hit the field. We are away back. Sad day :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's isn't a whole lot wrong with this bunch of players but the main problem of a complete lack of leaders can't be fixed overnight, players who should be leaders just go missing, saying that, if it wasn't for the Limerick backs fouling Conlon everytime he went for the ball we'd have been lucky to get 10 scores in total today.

In case anyone wants to dream

6GxOrIT.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Pat Fitz and Dalo do not meet eye to eye after a number of clashes while Dalo was Clare senior hurling manager.

The problem that Pat Fitz has is that he cannot assume that no one else will put their name into the ring for Clare senior hurling manager outside of his son unlike in 2011 when he was the leading candidate and there was zero interest outside of him. If Dalo wants the job, then no man, including the infamous man with the purple jumper, cannot stop him from being a contender. Dalo also has the backing of many club delegates which will also be a good sign. It will be interesting to say the least.

I felt Dalo was being very diplomatic with his post-match comments on the box about the Clare players - watching him I definitely got the impression he was being very careful about what he was saying with an eye to heading into the Clare dressing-room again before too long.

• Advertisement

I've said it before, I'll say it again, it's about time we broke the link to the team of the 90s, Davy and Dalo have both have had their shot at being manager, surely there's other options from outside the county who can get whatever can be gotten out of this team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

I don’t know what Daly could do with them. Let’s face it Clare won a lucky all Ireland against a very average cork team and people were expecting them to dominate. It’s 6 years and a lot of their players have not produced. Defence has always been a problem with poor tackling technique and free after free given away. Tony Kelly best days seem to be behind him and o donnell might be a goal getter but can’t hit a point.

It’s unlikely they will get the results they need next week but stranger things have happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

I don’t know what Daly could do with them.
    Daly was only beginning his management career when he last had the Clare job.
    With far worse hurlers he got far better performances and had us competitive in 2 all Ireland semi finals.
    Knows the players, knows Clare and has the experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Daly was only beginning his management career when he last had the Clare job.
    With far worse hurlers he got far better performances and had us competitive in 2 all Ireland semi finals.
    Knows the players, knows Clare and has the experience

When was the last time he was in management?

tototoe wrote: »
    When was the last time he was in management?

Inter-county level, he was last involved with Dublin in 2014, he's currently managing Kilmacud Crokes. He had a gig with Limerick for underage development for a few years as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭caddy16

Couldn't agree more, I genuinely couldn't believe my eyes when I saw both line up in the half forward line. Talk about handing the initiative to Limerick, it has to be one of the worst decisions I've seen from any management team.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭BloodyBill

I don’t know what Daly could do with them. Let’s face it Clare won a lucky all Ireland against a very average cork team and people were expecting them to dominate. It’s 6 years and a lot of their players have not produced. Defence has always been a problem with poor tackling technique and free after free given away. Tony Kelly best days seem to be behind him and o donnell might be a goal getter but can’t hit a point.

It’s unlikely they will get the results they need next week but stranger things have happened.

Theres no lucky All Ireland wins theres just wins so I dont accept that assertion at all. Would you say it about Cork or Kilkenny..?
    I agree about Kelly and Shane O Donnell.. How Kelly is never hauled off is a disgrace. He goes around pointing and shouting at his teammates but where is he for the dirty ball. Hes a fine fair weather hurler and little more.
    The two managers are a joke. They bring their relentless business gobbledey gook rubbish and then freeze during the game. Looking at them on the sideline with their slightly shocked gormless expressions is like looking up and seeing your Dad staring at you while you kiss your missus on the sofa in your parents house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dickie9

Hopefully the management will be ruthless like the waterford managment drop the big names.....
    Start andrew fahy,ian galvin ,niall deasy,ryan taylor,paul flanagan,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

BloodyBill wrote: »
    Theres no lucky All Ireland wins theres just wins so I dont accept that assertion at all. Would you say it about Cork or Kilkenny..?
    I agree about Kelly and Shane O Donnell.. How Kelly is never hauled off is a disgrace. He goes around pointing and shouting at his teammates but where is he for the dirty ball. Hes a fine fair weather hurler and little more.
    The two managers are a joke. They bring their relentless business gobbledey gook rubbish and then freeze during the game. Looking at them on the sideline with their slightly shocked gormless expressions is like looking up and seeing your Dad staring at you while you kiss your missus on the sofa in your parents house.

The point I am making is that some people read too much into that 2013 victory and expected more from Clare given their underage success. There was always defensive weaknesses which were exploited year after year. They give away frees very softly and were always trying to compensate for the problems in the backline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭Seadin

grimbergen wrote: »
    Lads, Clare are down but far from out. Every chance Limk will beat Tipp and this Cork team can never be relied upon in the heat of battle.

They do have a good record of beating Clare in Munster though. Dont think Clare have beaten Cork since 1998 in Munster championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Hio

Hi all, I strongly believe that Davy got the best out of this average Clare team in 2013 and what made the 2013 final a success was that both Cork and Clare were novelty teams with very poor backlines pitted against each other in the final which made the scoring spectacular but in truth they were both once off all ireland finalists and neither have won any all ireland since! I believe Davy was wronged and hounded out in 2016 and many deluded people reckoned that the golden boys of the current management were the real deal. Well they have failed miserably at senior level and should be dismissed before next week's game against cork before another home hiding comes Clares way! The two hammerings from Tipperary in Ennis and against Limerick todsy is akin if not worse than the 1993 munster final hammering from Tipperary given Tipperary hammered Clare in Ennis!! This Clare team didnt want to keep Liam Mc Carthy in Clare nor are able to and havent done so since 2013! They won an all ireland but yet since cant win a munster title nor do they want a munster title or good enough to. All talk but no heart or substance to this mediocre team but deluded that think bettér than really are. Not a real team.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Hio

Davy got a league and all ireland out of this team. Gerry and Donal in 3 years has obtained any championship or national league silverware! There was and still is a certain core of clare people who begrudged Clares success under Davy because they wanted Davy out and turned on Davy very fast when further success didnt come (ironically the year Davy left he managed Clare to the league title). The duo in charge of Clare since are clueless at senior level and got too much respect for the u21 titles they managed Clare to! They should have resigned after 2 years. I hope Davy is asked to do the job and refuses to express interest because if I was Davy id leave them suffer now without success for another 5 years or so! Very annoyed Clare person but thats how I feel. The Clare team of today and especially the management have been so insulting to the Clare and Limerick followers to not show up at limerick at 4pm today to play competitive hurling. It was very rude after not turning up in Ennis last Sunday to play competitively either. If I got a free ticket id hardly go next sunday! There was more heart in the clare football team poor and all as was to Kerry they showed heart and tried.

Hio wrote: »
    Davy got a league and all ireland out of this team. Gerry and Donal in 3 years has obtained any championship or national league silverware! There was and still is a certain core of clare people who begrudged Clares success under Davy because they wanted Davy out and turned on Davy very fast when further success didnt come (ironically the year Davy left he managed Clare to the league title). The duo in charge of Clare since are clueless at senior level and got too much respect for the u21 titles they managed Clare to! They should have resigned after 2 years. I hope Davy is asked to do the job and refuses to express interest because if I was Davy id leave them suffer now without success for another 5 years or so! Very annoyed Clare person but thats how I feel. The Clare team of today and especially the management have been so insulting to the Clare and Limerick followers to not show up at limerick at 4pm today to play competitive hurling. It was very rude after not turning up in Ennis last Sunday to play competitively either. If I got a free ticket id hardly go next sunday! There was more heart in the clare football team poor and all as was to Kerry they showed heart and tried.

Hi Davy. How do you think your team will do against Kilkenny next week?
    I jest,I jest.
    That Clare team need a change in management but by God they do not need Davy Fitzgerald back. They wont play for him anyway so that's that. I'd give Brian Lohan and Daly a go and maybe the Sparrow.
    The one thing you have to do against Limerick is show up physically. Clare didn't.. Weve too many boys that never grew up...Podge,Kelly,Galvin and O Donnell..plenty of heart in them but are they really heavy duty hurlers. They are under 21s with different birth certs.

Hio wrote: »
    Hi all, I strongly believe that Davy got the best out of this average Clare team in 2013 and what made the 2013 final a success was that both Cork and Clare were novelty teams with very poor backlines pitted against each other in the final which made the scoring spectacular but in truth they were both once off all ireland finalists and neither have won any all ireland since! I believe Davy was wronged and hounded out in 2016 and many deluded people reckoned that the golden boys of the current management were the real deal. Well they have failed miserably at senior level and should be dismissed before next week's game against cork before another home hiding comes Clares way! The two hammerings from Tipperary in Ennis and against Limerick todsy is akin if not worse than the 1993 munster final hammering from Tipperary given Tipperary hammered Clare in Ennis!! This Clare team didnt want to keep Liam Mc Carthy in Clare nor are able to and havent done so since 2013! They won an all ireland but yet since cant win a munster title nor do they want a munster title or good enough to. All talk but no heart or substance to this mediocre team but deluded that think bettér than really are. Not a real team.

while everyone talks about davey winning an all ireland in 2013 no one seems to talk about 2014 or 2015 where we left the championship in a whimper in 2016 we won the league ....knocked out in the first round in munster for the 3rd year in a row and hammered by galway in the 1/4 final

he also lost key backroom staff due to his negligence , paul kinnerk is widely regarded as the best S/C coach in the country and very much the reason why limerick were at such a higher level of intensity today

why did kinnerk leave in 2014 , simple fitz wanted to flog a good young team to death with over training , something kinnerk wanted nothing to do with and left , he stayed on with the u21 team and won another u21 all ireland with them before taking some time out before joining up with limerick

the end result of 2014 , 2015 and 2016 was two players retired under the age of 25 mainly down to bad training methods , several players picked up the same hip injuries due to again bad methods of training

a few players left the panel over him and went to play with the footballers , fitz wasnt long running to the media to screw them over either

last year showed just how good this team can be this year is a mere once off to be fair and yes not helped by a few bad calls on the line

but while no one will forget what fitz done in 2013 , it should never be forgotten how bad he let things get in 2014 ,15 and 16 and all that went on behind the scenes was a total disgrace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭Pandiani

paul kinnerk is widely regarded as the best S/C coach in the country

Kinnerk is a hurling coach and a tactician. Joe O'Connor was the s/c coach.

• Advertisement

Pandiani wrote: »
    Kinnerk is a hurling coach and a tactician. Joe O'Connor was the s/c coach.

he was trainer for the hurlers under fitz ,taught he is S/C coach with limerick now , he was S/C coach with the 21s with clare also i taught

he was trainer for the hurlers under fitz ,taught he is S/C coach with limerick now , he was S/C coach with the 21s with clare also i taught

Joe O'Connor was S/C under Fitz with Clare and is also S/C of Limerick for the past few years.

Joe O'Connor was S/C under Fitz with Clare and is also S/C of Limerick for the past few years.

fair enough worded it wrong but there is no doubting his loss to clare in 2014 fitz never replaced him and should never allowed a guy like that to leave

fair enough worded it wrong but there is no doubting his loss to clare in 2014 fitz never replaced him and should never allowed a guy like that to leave

Did he not bring Kinnerk back in 2016?

Did he not bring Kinnerk back in 2016?

he did in a restricted role , should never have been let leave in the first place as i said before , ridiculous decision

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭slegs

he did in a restricted role , should never have been let leave in the first place as i said before , ridiculous decision

Kinnerk is from Limerick as is Joe O’Connor. Both were always going to end up in a Limerick setup when the conditions were right and we had the right raw material. It was never a question of letting them leave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Footballers Face Leitrim Away on the 22nd

D8r2WnmXUAUGOsD.jpg:small

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

slegs wrote: »
    Kinnerk is from Limerick as is Joe O’Connor. Both were always going to end up in a Limerick setup when the conditions were right and we had the right raw material. It was never a question of letting them leave
    Nonsense. Kinnerk would have stayed had Fitz walked away when the pressure was on but Fitz being Fitz stayed one more year so Kinnerk was out. Well known Fitz was never happy with the credit Kinnerk got for pretty much winning the All Ireland. Do you really think John Kiely would have brought Limerick to where they are now? No chance.

Davy had 5 years and he brought through a bunch of under 21 players and won an All Ireland and a National League, at the end of his tenure everyone was annoyed with the money that was being spent and all the negativity so his time was up. The 2 lads came in with great credentials and in their 3 years they have gotten to 2 Munster Finals and 1 All Ireland Semi Final replay but it's clear now that they don't have what's required to make the step up.

Now, I've said it loads of times, and I'll say it loads more, I think the best thing for Clare hurling would be an outside voice, not someone connected to the team of the 90s but I don't think Pat Fitz will allow that to ever happen again, it's been 25 years since we have a non-Clare hurling manager so I think Daly has to get a shot at it.

I think Daly would be a good fit for these players, it's clear they have the hurling they just don't have the leadership or the willingness to change, the 1 thing about Daly's first stint in charge was his ability to adapt, I remember when he played Alan Markham as a sweeper against Kilkenny and got Gilly to be a target man, KK didn't know what to do.

• Advertisement

Keano wrote: »
    Nonsense. Kinnerk would have stayed had Fitz walked away when the pressure was on but Fitz being Fitz stayed one more year so Kinnerk was out. Well known Fitz was never happy with the credit Kinnerk got for pretty much winning the All Ireland. Do you really think John Kiely would have brought Limerick to where they are now? No chance.

I was probably trying to say something like this yesterday but made a balls of it, good post

I was probably trying to say something like this yesterday but made a balls of it, good post

I wouldn't underestimate Kiely. Hes a great manager. The honesty in his post match interviews is a breath of fresh air. Kinnerk is s good coach but hes made plenty of mistakes with Clare. He went way too short with them for a while and had those ridiculous little squares in the pre match warm up. Some of his puck out strategies to the wings are pretty clueless. They did these sideline puckouts against Cork and payed the price. What Kinnerk has is very very good players in Limerick and he is getting the best out of them right now.

Lads get rid off the negativity 2 woeful performances which are tottaly unacceptable if limerick beat tipp and we beat cork at home were threw even after 2 hammerings
    #hondbanner

Clare team I'd pick on Sunday (I know they wont do this):

Touhy
    J. McCarthy - Davy Mc - Browne
    Malone - Cleary - Fitzgearld
    Galvin - D. Ryan
    Duggan - Conlon - A.McCarthy
    I.Galvin
    O'Donnell - Kelly

Put Kelly in full forward on Cadogan and play ball in front of him. See does Kelly want it enough. We need Conlon combatting out the field anyway.

Touhy
    Galvin - D. Ryan
    I.Galvin
    O'Donnell - Kelly

Put Kelly in full forward on Cadogan and play ball in front of him. See does Kelly want it enough. We need Conlon combatting out the field anyway.

Id throw deasy in there instead off o donnell

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Fuxake

Half back line of Malone Cleary and Fitzgerald will get ate alive by Cork. Malone and Cleary not just good enough at this level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Touhy
    Galvin - D. Ryan
    I.Galvin
    O'Donnell - Kelly

Galvin Jr not available this summer if I'm not mistaken?

Fuxake wrote:
    Half back line of Malone Cleary and Fitzgerald will get ate alive by Cork. Malone and Cleary not just good enough at this level.

I dont like our half back line either, but we dont have much options, except for Diarmuid Ryan. Seadna and Fitzgearld are similar players.

CiaranMT wrote:
    Galvin Jr not available this summer if I'm not mistaken?

He was on the bench yesterday. I'm not sure what form he is in.

Drop Kelly and SoD would be the first changes I'd make but that won't happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Heading to the Ennis on Sunday, what terrace to the away supporters go to or does it matter?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement