Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clare GAA discussion thread

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

So a player off on a holiday playing hurling straight back in the squad?

He has a poor attitude and behaviour record have been told by Clare people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,119 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

how can you qustion a guy for taking what maybe 2 months off and missing 1 championship match , as i said the guy at the age of 22 has about 4 all ireland medals in his pocket from 21s and senior , and before anyone says why didnt he wait until the off season .........there is no off season in gaa , if clonllara do happen to win the county championship this year he will be playing until november or december then the whole thing starts again in mid january

the likley hood is he wont start against offaly , he never officaly left the panel its not lie the brian murphy situation in cork a few weeks back , how much hurling had dathi waters done before last sunday for wexford ? they guy is back he played through out the league he missed one game , amature game lads we should be glad the guy is sacrificing his holidays for the sake of our entertainment ,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭thinkstoomuch1

sasta le wrote: »
    He has a poor attitude and behaviour record have been told by Clare people

Such nonsense with respect
    Any logic back up what you been told?

Clareman wrote: »
    First of all I think it's great that Galvin is back, but for a managment team to make such a big deal of saying that it's 1 rule for all I think it's a bit of a mockery that someone can go off for a few months, play for Tipperary and the come back straight on the panel when other fellas weren't allowed represent their own county in another code.

Completely different scenario imo in dual codes huge demands greater with number games and Cork proved and Wexford last year dual codes won't work as even seen by Cork hurling next Saturday and football day after

Dualism is over and Dublin don't allow it
    Fitzgerald had to end it
    Its no mockery galvin in exam ended clearly wanted go usa he did but always said he'd come back in interview in examiner and playing club hurling tipp and actually following strict training regime line clare panel over

He always wanted travel

Soon as injuries mounted up clare came back earlier and always communication with Davy and Davy handled it brilliant and shows loyalty and bond Davy has players he came back

Great addition to the panel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Figerty

Completely different scenario imo in dual codes huge demands greater with number games and Cork proved and Wexford last year dual codes won't work as even seen by Cork hurling next Saturday and football day after

Dualism is over and Dublin don't allow it
    Fitzgerald had to end it
    Its no mockery galvin in exam ended clearly wanted go usa he did but always said he'd come back in interview in examiner and playing club hurling tipp and actually following strict training regime line clare panel over

He always wanted travel

Soon as injuries mounted up clare came back earlier and always communication with Davy and Davy handled it brilliant and shows loyalty and bond Davy has players he came back

Blind loyalty is never a good thing

Figerty wrote: »
    Blind loyalty is never a good thing

Neither is no matter what situation is despite logic show other wise he's still wrong
    If he allowed dualism he was wrong anyway and if issues ultimatum galvin and once done no way back he's wrong also
    Galvin was going end off so he had managed best he could
    Dualism failed surely that's clear to see

• Registered Users Posts: 30 SteakandKidney

Thinkstoomuch1, I don't think your giving enough credit to Davy there ☺, Ban Ki Moon has nothing on his diplomatic skills.

The guy wanted a break and the management facilitated that break. And now he has returned. As long as he expects nothing easy straight away and management don't play him too early at the expense of others who have not taken time off I see no issue. A serious hurled though which makes us a lot stronger provided we get past the next few game or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

I heard his flights were paid for out of Davy O'Halloran's lunch money...;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Firstly, I just want to say that I think EVERY player should be available to play for Clare, doesn't matter who you are or what you are doing, if you are the best player in that position then you should be playing, I think it's great that Galvin's coming back.

The problem I have with this is the lack of consistency, at the start of the year a player called out a lack of consistency between how players are treated, then there was the circling of the wagons behind the "team". Then you have the case where some players said that they'd like to play football as well, they were clear in saying that hurling would be the priority, they were told to chose, so they did. Now you have a player who wanted to take a few months off in the middle of the season and he's being welcomed back with open arms, in fact, his plane fares were covered to come back.

I understand completely why a fella would want to go travelling, he's not the first Clare player to head off for a summer back in the late 90s a guy decided to go travelling and ended up playing for Galway afterwards, not welcomed back into the squad straight away.

• Advertisement

Firstly, I just want to say that I think EVERY player should be available to play for Clare, doesn't matter who you are or what you are doing, if you are the best player in that position then you should be playing, I think it's great that Galvin's coming back.

The problem I have with this is the lack of consistency, at the start of the year a player called out a lack of consistency between how players are treated, then there was the circling of the wagons behind the "team". Then you have the case where some players said that they'd like to play football as well, they were clear in saying that hurling would be the priority, they were told to chose, so they did. Now you have a player who wanted to take a few months off in the middle of the season and he's being welcomed back with open arms, in fact, his plane fares were covered to come back.

I understand completely why a fella would want to go travelling, he's not the first Clare player to head off for a summer back in the late 90s a guy decided to go travelling and ended up playing for Galway afterwards, not welcomed back into the squad straight away.

And correctly so lad gave everything clare field play under age and senior was burned up needed break and light huge injured crisis brought him home early and quite logical under standsble board paid ticket home as he probably had later date booked so loose money other wise

He's been following clare training abroad exactly what they were doing

Thinkstoomuch1, I don't think your giving enough credit to Davy there ☺, Ban Ki Moon has nothing on his diplomatic skills.

The guy wanted a break and the management facilitated that break. And now he has returned. As long as he expects nothing easy straight away and management don't play him too early at the expense of others who have not taken time off I see no issue. A serious hurled though which makes us a lot stronger provided we get past the next few game or so.
    I'm agreeing with you on this
    Your getting me mixed up with another poster

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

And correctly so lad gave everything clare field play under age and senior was burned up needed break and light huge injured crisis brought him home early and quite logical under standsble board paid ticket home as he probably had later date booked so loose money other wise

He's been following clare training abroad exactly what they were doing

Agreed 1000000000%, it's great to see a bit of cop on being used, these lads give their all for Clare for years and it's great that they are allowed to live their lives as well, in a business sense the Work/Life Blanace is critical, it's the same in a sports sense.

Where I'm struggling however is the edict is given that all players are equal, and a player now can take a few months off and come back while other players are willing to do all the training/attend matches but are excluded cause of wanting to play football, other players are "punished" for 1 night out, I assume Galvin has given his word that he wasn't out drinking and that was good enough, why wasn't it good enough for the other players as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 SteakandKidney

I'm agreeing with you on this Your getting me mixed up with another poster

I do agree with you in so much as I don't think it's an issue to let a player rejoin the panel esp in the circumstances that he left in the first place. There is a slight issue when you bring all the other issues which occoured earlier in the year but thats for another day. What I don't agree with you is the back slapping of Davy. What he and the managment have done is managed a situation in what I would consider a sensible and professional manner, that does not merit you or anyone else waxing lyrically about for well they have done.

I do agree with you in so much as I don't think it's an issue to let a player rejoin the panel esp in the circumstances that he left in the first place. There is a slight issue when you bring all the other issues which occoured earlier in the year but thats for another day. What I don't agree with you is the back slapping of Davy. What he and the managment have done is managed a situation in what I would consider a sensible and professional manner, that does not merit you or anyone else waxing lyrically about for well they have done.
    Ah seriously so when he managed situation well he can't be praised but Christ above he's sneezes out place he's the condemned man
    He actually can't win either way with some be fair
    I ain't huge fan he's style but huge respect he's management
    Lot people allow emotions get away judgement
    Hes there to stay with clare as he said himself recently another two years

I think people are just highlighting that things are being handled correctly, unlike other situations.

By the way, am I the only 1 amused that there's a PR company dealing with the press releases now, I'm guessing they've learnt from some of the past issues, you never know Davy might have gotten some PR training as well :)

Heard a rumour there that there's "war" going on over dressing rooms for Saturday week already.

Apparently Davy likes to have 2 dressing rooms setup well in advance of games to allow players get ready/rubs/whatever, normally in Cusack Park this isn't an issue cause there's something like 6 dressing rooms. Unfortunately 2 of the dressing rooms are being done up/damaged and the current ref's changing room isn't big enough for 2 full sets of officials so the second small room will be used for them rather than for a physio's room, there's only 1 dressing room per team for Saturday week. Apparantly the phrase "f**k the footballers" was used a few times.

Ah seriously so when he managed situation well he can't be praised but Christ above he's sneezes out place he's the condemned man
    He actually can't win either way with some be fair
    I ain't huge fan he's style but huge respect he's management
    Lot people allow emotions get away judgement
    Hes there to stay with clare as he said himself recently another two years

He fairly let his emotions show after the Limerick match and made a right tool of himself.
    The fact that he says he is staying on two or three more years is arrogant, presumptious and most likely a sign of weakness. if he was secure in his position he wouldn't need to telling everyone.
    I'm glad to see Galvin back and I hope we do well. But we have one leg in chain with Davy in charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Heard a rumour there that there's "war" going on over dressing rooms for Saturday week already.

Apparently Davy likes to have 2 dressing rooms setup well in advance of games to allow players get ready/rubs/whatever, normally in Cusack Park this isn't an issue cause there's something like 6 dressing rooms. Unfortunately 2 of the dressing rooms are being done up/damaged and the current ref's changing room isn't big enough for 2 full sets of officials so the second small room will be used for them rather than for a physio's room, there's only 1 dressing room per team for Saturday week. Apparantly the phrase "f**k the footballers" was used a few times.

Can he not take his precious hurlers out to Roslevan to get their rub, or is that now a bigger dive?

Can he not take his precious hurlers out to Roslevan to get their rub, or is that now a bigger dive?

Sure isn't Glor accross the road.. can't he have the whole place to himself..

• Advertisement

i am not sure about the substance to the fresh bout of rumors, personally i am starting to get a bit tired of all of it , it seriously affected team performances through out the league , none of it helps player preparation what ever about whos in charge

davy is feeliing the pressure in my opinion and it has caused a massive change in his persona , for example there was the heart to heart with peter o'connell in the clare champion over at the temple gate a few weeks ago

then came the now famous crossbar challenge to show what a unit the squad was , and if we didnt quiet get how much craic it was to play for clare , we now have tommy hegerty cycling around a pitch in nui galway last week to get the lads of training early , followed by snap shots of them eating out afterwards at the greyhound stadium. . . . .with the final credits of " get behind the boys" at the end

while it dose have all the hallmarks of propaganda there is a fair argument for the videos , this is the county that put out the story 4 years ago that ger loughnane had died , when he was sitting at home recovering from cancer

we have heard of so many bust ups at training now you would be forgiven for imagining that none of the panel actually talk to each other any more , the only way davey keeps his job this year is by geting clare into a challenging position for the all ireland , any thing less then a 1/4 place will see him in trouble with the clubs

its next year with the likely hood of a podge collins return and a full deck of cards to deal with will mean demands in the county will be very high and support very unforgiving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

The best PR is winning matches.
    A good win over Offaly, and it'll give us something else to talk/speculate about.
    Roll on July 4th!!

They have taken on a PR firm, same guy who runs the Clare Herald, so hopefully that'll sort out some of the bullsh!t that's going on.

Hopefully against Offaly they'll go out and just play 15 v 15 and show what they can do, no need for tricks or "game plans", just let them out to play hurling.

A PR firm are you serious?expect new accounts here so ha

A PR firm are you serious?expect new accounts here so ha
    “Ahead of his departure to the US, the management team assured Colm that the door would remain open for his return to the squad should he decide to come home over the course of the summer,” said Fitzgerald in a statement released by Dunphy PR.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/tipperary-have-home-advantage-for-munster-showdown-with-waterford-1.2259818

I'm guessing the Clare GAA PRO wouldn't be do happy about their work being outsourced but I guess they don't have any avenue of complaint really.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/tipperary-have-home-advantage-for-munster-showdown-with-waterford-1.2259818

I'm guessing the Clare GAA PRO wouldn't be do happy about their work being outsourced but I guess they don't have any avenue of complaint really.

I'm guessing the PRO gave up long ago trying to manage Davy.

i am not sure about the substance to the fresh bout of rumors, personally i am starting to get a bit tired of all of it , it seriously affected team performances through out the league , none of it helps player preparation what ever about whos in charge

davy is feeliing the pressure in my opinion and it has caused a massive change in his persona , for example there was the heart to heart with peter o'connell in the clare champion over at the temple gate a few weeks ago

then came the now famous crossbar challenge to show what a unit the squad was , and if we didnt quiet get how much craic it was to play for clare , we now have tommy hegerty cycling around a pitch in nui galway last week to get the lads of training early , followed by snap shots of them eating out afterwards at the greyhound stadium. . . . .with the final credits of " get behind the boys" at the end

while it dose have all the hallmarks of propaganda there is a fair argument for the videos , this is the county that put out the story 4 years ago that ger loughnane had died , when he was sitting at home recovering from cancer

we have heard of so many bust ups at training now you would be forgiven for imagining that none of the panel actually talk to each other any more , the only way davey keeps his job this year is by geting clare into a challenging position for the all ireland , any thing less then a 1/4 place will see him in trouble with the clubs

its next year with the likely hood of a podge collins return and a full deck of cards to deal with will mean demands in the county will be very high and support very unforgiving
    I'd agree

This rumours regards the dissdsin look down on clare football I'd nearly belive it in clare like other counties look down on football from hurling view and it's all wrong

What then negates extent of it however is its clear some here no matter what davy does he's wrong so I'm slow to belive these stories

If this was unproven manager I'd be backing the other posters
    But the facts are he's won before and yes there problem but as proven by return of o connell the numerous player statement the backing by loughanne o Connor etc the return of galvin things were never as bad as before

He has faults but not as bad as some think he is

He needs to work on discipline and on he's own style and needs to step back a bit but once Kinnerk returned next year he is out of clare the best man still for the job
    Kinnerk is huge loss and Davy would step back if kinnrrk returned as coach
    I agree davy is feeliing the pressure but it's good he's mellowed a bit

minors lost to tipperary tonight 1-11 to 1-15

good second half showing were 10 points down at the start of the second half and were within 3 at the 60 minuet mark , no doubt the amount of missed scoring opportunities were the cause of the first half debacle , but to no fault of this team they were a bit lighter then other years , they have been left with big shoes to fill when been compared to recent minor teams of the last few years so its good to see the battling qualities tonight

under age is about player development and while i felt maybe one or two lads should have started ahead of selected the conveyor belt wont stop running in future i expect tipp to kick on now and win munster and have a say in bigger things later in the year

the best players from this years minors i would expect to see make the grade for 21s next year or even later this year would be the likes of shanagher, aidan kennedy ( started from the bench tonight though) jack cunningham although i could make a case for a few more it would be very hard to judge a team after only one game , dispite the wastefull first half it was a brave effort in what was tipps 3rd game this year and our one and only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭MfMan

That the Minors finished now?

• Advertisement

MfMan wrote: »

Yeah there out now just after one game it's a poor system.

MfMan wrote: »

yeah , they got a bye to the semi final of the munster championship , ironically the only spot in the draw that dose not offer a second chance to the loser , there is a back door system in place for the first round losers , and a second chance presented to the munster final runner up but nothing for the semi final

They're under 18s and they've probably being playing with their schools all year, I agree with the back door for senior but I'm fine with underage being given time off.

Also, I like having the minor mirroring the senior championship, having the minor matches as curtain raisers to senior games is brilliant, especially when it works out like '97, first team to win an All Ireland through the back door after all :D

If I was paranoid I would be saying that people are reading what we're saying here :)

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/clare-gaa-secure-pr-guru-to-help-with-image-31328578.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭letowski

Disappointing result, but fair play to the lads for fighting back and giving Tipp a run for their money. In fairness Tipp were the better team, their play and movement up front was superior to ours.

Before I say this, I dont want to get the ball rolling again with management bashing, but Morrisey is gotta be thinking to himself that he got a good lot of that wrong tonight. I know this was our first outing but playing some players out of position just didn't work. Chaplin and McCarthy at wing back and forward has proved to be a crazy call back a few weeks and had to be switched during the game. McCarthy was our best back last year so he knows his quality, I've never seen Chaplin in the backs before (and I don't think I will). Calls like Colm Fitz at midfield and not starting the Kilmaley lads Padraig Mc (good last year) and Kennedy (2pts as sub) weren't good either.

WSH is right, it's all about developing players but I think at minor level we seem to short something. I understand we have not had the best team in the province but we need to get in the right coaching and get the secondary schools back competing. It shows with the other counties, they all seem to be playing with more confidence and accuracy in their play. We on the other hand shot a load of wides and didn't look at all cohesive. Just like last year with Waterford, it took us until the second half to actually get to the pitch of the game and believe we can win. I think we should look to refresh the minor management, maybe look to ring in a coach from another county.

Wrt prospects I think we have a good one in Shanagher at senior in the next few seasons. Strong, a good scorer and excellent in the air, traits the senior panel are desperately short of. I thought Aaron's brother Jack played well at midfield, I wasn't sure about him there at the start but he played well and like his brother he backs himself to get the score. McCarthy is a very good wing back and I thought Noonan was good tonight aswell. O'Shea at center forward is alot better than that, his style would be suitable to Davy's system if he were to get a chance to make the panel.

Would Galvin have had to be looked after for coming hone?

• Advertisement

Would Galvin have had to be looked after for coming hone?

Expenses would have been covered I'd imagine. Normally players flights & accommodation for playing in the states are covered by the host club in the States, coming home early would probably be covered by either Clonlara or Clare (most likely).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Gael85

They have taken on a PR firm, same guy who runs the Clare Herald, so hopefully that'll sort out some of the bullsh!t that's going on.

Hopefully against Offaly they'll go out and just play 15 v 15 and show what they can do, no need for tricks or "game plans", just let them out to play hurling.

Who paying for that? is PR guy there just for hurlers?

Gael85 wrote: »
    Who paying for that? is PR guy there just for hurlers?

According to the article in the Indo he did it out of the goodness of his heart.

I find it very hard to believe that any business would do too much for free, even saying that the press release was done for free, the cross bar challenge had at least 3 cameras involved and I would assume a lot of editing, that would have been extremely costly if not time consuming, I assume that was billed, but we'll never know, no doubt it'll be put down as some kind of misc. expense.

I've seen a few references to a crossbar challenge - what is this all about ? Some type of charity event or what ?

I've seen a few references to a crossbar challenge - what is this all about ? Some type of charity event or what ?

• Advertisement

According to the article in the Indo he did it out of the goodness of his heart.

I find it very hard to believe that any business would do too much for free, even saying that the press release was done for free, the cross bar challenge had at least 3 cameras involved and I would assume a lot of editing, that would have been extremely costly if not time consuming, I assume that was billed, but we'll never know, no doubt it'll be put down as some kind of misc. expense.

Speaking to a couple of lads, apparently the "story" is that there will be an increase in video analysis costs this year as they got more "advanced" professionals this year, there isn't a specific PR costs but there will be extra video costs.

Speaking to a couple of lads, apparently the "story" is that there will be an increase in video analysis costs this year as they got more "advanced" professionals this year, there isn't a specific PR costs but there will be extra video costs.

not surprised to hear of mark dunphy doing the pr stuff for free , from what i am aware of he wouldnt be alone in this department , from what i hear the likes of a syl o'connor joe garry and tommy gilfoyle are not being made millionaires either for the great work they have done through the years fr clare gaa,

they certainly never revived anything from the county board for the huge job of promoting football and hurling in the county especially around the 2010 to 2012 mark where the footballers were languishing in mid table in division 4 and the hurlers in division 2 and 3 of the national hurling league

mark is a guy i his mid 30s who like most of us is a mad gaa man and will probably do his PR business no world of harm and should look good on the CV down along the line , especially if the hurlers have another good year this year or maybe next

in relation to the video stuff , it would be a lie to say the footballers dont use the same level or maybe more then the hurlers , collins is a big man into the use of tapes and dvds , he has been using them for years with cratloe and like mark dunphy the lads that do most of the camera work dont get much for there efforts either think its jody o'connor that dose the camera work for the footballers

for anyone that did not see the other video of the tommy hegerty challange from last weeks training session in NUI galway , while it is all good craic it will back fire massively for fitz if things go wrong , although as said before it is good to see that he has mellowed some bit from previous years

A county team should not need a PR team. A hurling team, yes. But not a PR team. Obviously.

A county team should not need a PR team. A hurling team, yes. But not a PR team. Obviously.

true but i think the rumor mill went so out of control that it affected team moral and performances , every 5mins was a story of players falling out with management or players fighting with each other so in fairness something had to be done

just on another note , what are peoples views on rory hickey as a refferee , i would never had him down as the best football ref in the county , he gets plenty of top gigs though , he done the all ireland club final a couple of years ago tonight he is doing the donegal v derry ulster semi final while he is not having a bad game tonight , is he good enough for that level or is there better in the county then him? i would have taught so

I'll remind you how TERRIBLE the interview after the Limerick was, if that's not someone in the need of PR help I don't know who is. Also, the way the discipline saga was handled took an awful lot to be desired. There is a massive need for good PR from Clare, but I would say that that should be part of the County Board's/Team Management's responsibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

true but i think the rumor mill went so out of control that it affected team moral and performances , every 5mins was a story of players falling out with management or players fighting with each other so in fairness something had to be done

just on another note , what are peoples views on rory hickey as a refferee , i would never had him down as the best football ref in the county , he gets plenty of top gigs though , he done the all ireland club final a couple of years ago tonight he is doing the donegal v derry ulster semi final while he is not having a bad game tonight , is he good enough for that level or is there better in the county then him? i would have taught so

Not answering your question exactly, for me Rory Hickey is the best hurling ref in the county. Uses good decision making and unlike some, isn't the centre of attention.
    If a player asks why a free has been awarded, he usually says so. Others just tell players to shut it or immediately move the ball up 13 yards.

Hidalgo wrote: »
    Not answering your question exactly, for me Rory Hickey is the best hurling ref in the county. Uses good decision making and unlike some, isn't the centre of attention.
    If a player asks why a free has been awarded, he usually says so. Others just tell players to shut it or immediately move the ball up 13 yards.

Yeah, he's a good ref and he's a great club man with Eire Óg, anytime I'm there he's there, not that I'm there often.

In relation to why he gets the big games, he's 35, from a non-impacting county and isn't really prone to big mistakes.

He's not a bad sparky either.

Yeah, he's a good ref and he's a great club man with Eire Óg, anytime I'm there he's there, not that I'm there often.

In relation to why he gets the big games, he's 35, from a non-impacting county and isn't really prone to big mistakes.

He's not a bad sparky either.

Hickey is a very good ref. I'd prefer him to any other ref in Clare as he uses his head and is fair. As was said earlier he communicates with players, if the player is reasonable. Other go down the players throat if they look sideways.

he gets overlooked in the county though for most of the big games , michael talty and pat cosgrave usaly get the biger games ahead of him , talty will give a 13 meter free aginst you if someone from the crowed says anythig to him while cosgrave a few years ago i remember watching him literally work a team up the field with 5 or 6 soft frees to give a team a replay in a county semi final

gordon kelly's brother barry is no bad ref either , not sure if he is the man for the old recess lights in the sitting room but he is around rorys age group and a deacent ref , i would have had him ahead of hickey

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement