Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exam Results Compensation...Help

• 28-01-2010 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I know there has been threads about this before but just to clear up..i got my results for semester 1 and i have 2 subjects i got 35% in..the rest of the subjects are all 45% or higher..so does that qualify for compensation as long as i dont fail anything next semester? I will be greatful if someone clears this up thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I know there has been threads about this before but just to clear up..i got my results for semester 1 and i have 2 subjects i got 35% in..the rest of the subjects are all 45% or higher..so does that qualify for compensation as long as i dont fail anything next semester? I will be greatful if someone clears this up thanks

Just to clarify, how much higher than 45%? Because I think you need double the amount you need, i.e. if you get 35% in one then you need to get 50% in another

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭GaryMunster

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Just to clarify, how much higher than 45%? Because I think you need double the amount you need, i.e. if you get 35% in one then you need to get 50% in another
    these are my results 35,35,45,48,53,65..so what do ya think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭Glico Man

these are my results 35,35,45,48,53,65..so what do ya think?

You should easily be able to compensate with your 65 and 53 so long as you don't fail another in the summer exams.

Just study hard and keep your head in them books :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭GaryMunster

aaronh007 wrote: »
    You should easily be able to compensate with your 65 and 53 so long as you don't fail another in the summer exams.

Just study hard and keep your head in them books :pac:

ha thanks..will do:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LB17:>

Hey was just wondering how do I apply for the results compensation ? Thanks:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

Contact SU Education Officer John Lane for advice.

sueducation@cit.ie / 021 4933120

Advertisement