Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with post from the UK?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

I still haven't received a replacement package sent out to me at the beginning of January. It doesn't look good. I can't even order anymore stuff as I don't know what is happening with the post anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭KBarry

We get letters and packages from all over and they do seem to be extremely slow lately. A letter was posted to me on Monday from the UK, did not arrive during the week. Going the other way it usually takes a couple of days. Don't know why it should take so much longer coming the other way.

Parcels from Europe, Far East and US seem to be taking a month or more, even by airmail.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭thecons

Got another Christmas card this week, from Wales! Amazing:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Now waiting for one package alone for over a month now.
    It was only coming from Manchester!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

I'm still waiting on 2 packages - one was posted at the beginning of December and the other one was posted at the beginning of January.
    I don't know if the letter post is different but I got a letter this week from the UK which was only posted 4 days ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Waiting on a parcel that was sent 1st class from Belfast on Feb 5th. At the same time, a parcel was sent to a friend of mine in London - which arrived the next morning (Saturday). Clearly the issue isn't with the Royal Mail.

What a joke!

Advertisement