Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for dog dude/dudette

Options
  • 28-01-2010 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Having worked from home for the last two years I'm being redeployed back to my Company Head Office.

I have three dogs and I'm happy to walk them before work (despite at crack of dawn !) but I'd like to pay someone to pop into them during the day for half hour to ensure all is well. Unfortunately I have no one available via friends or family who would be in a position to do it. I live near Bray and I remember at some stage reading of a person in Shankill who offered the service, here on this forum. Had a look back but of course couldn't find it.

He/she would of course have to be a dog lover - if anyone can fit the bill, please PM me:)

Advertisement