Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to County Limerick

• 28-01-2010 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi folks, I'm originally from County Limerick and hope to move back there in the next year or two.

I'm just looking for suggestions/advice/help on where to set up home. I've looked at a few sites around Adare (being very central, a nice little town, etc) but most of the sites are only available to locals apparently (not sure how to get around this) but are there any other areas in County Limerick that people recommend looking at?

Ideally I'd like to buy a site somewhere and build over 2/3 years but I'm not sure where would be best or where not to.

Any advice is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

hi shannonsider there is plenty places you could look at

croom
    ballingarry
    croagh
    rathkeale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭kentreaper

looked at a few sites around Adare.... but most of the sites are only available to locals

Its a buyers market now - no matter where you're from!

:cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

kentreaper wrote: »
    Its a buyers market now - no matter where you're from!

:cool:

Shame this thread's two and a half years old so.

Zombie thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement