Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Ultimate Team 10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Axwell wrote: »
    If you mean when you are buying them in the auctions then I think it means someone has upgraded one of the stats on that card short term, if you look at the stats one of them will have a highlighted number showing its increased but it wears off after while.

No, no not that
    I have Bastien Schweinsteiger and he is a nice shiny metallic gold card where my Cannavaro is just a matt normal gold card, whats the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I think it means he is a limited edition (rare player - or a rare version of that player with different stats), or has had a limited edition card applied to him. I'm not sure though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Crosáidí wrote: »
    No, no not that
    I have Bastien Schweinsteiger and he is a nice shiny metallic gold card where my Cannavaro is just a matt normal gold card, whats the difference?

The shiny gold is the rare in the pack. Gold packs contain 1 rare, Gold Premium packs contain 3. When I say rare, the most are pure sh!te.

Nothing worse on opening a pack and your 3 rares are a contract, a stupid card that changes your players preferred position for one game and a silver rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Don't think i'll be able to get on today :(.
    Stupid Sony :pac: a whole day without UT, a whole day :eek:.
    Someone will just have to do the wheeling and dealing on my behalf :pac:.

I'm back lads :D.

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I'm back lads :D.

Did the PSN magically fix itself around midnight? 29th Feb 2010...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Did the PSN magically fix itself around midnight? 29th Feb 2010...

Around 15minutes to midnight to be exact ;)

Got Anelka in a pack there :D

Should i sell or keep that is the question?? :confused:

thewools wrote: »
    Got Anelka in a pack there :D

Should i sell or keep that is the question?? :confused:
    Give him to me :).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

If you are selling him how much you want for him?

• Advertisement

If you are selling him how much you want for him?

Not sure yet - if the offer is good I can be persuaded ;)

He is 4-4-2 btw

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Well i would be looking for a boards bargain so tell me what kind of money and ill see what I can come up with from the kitty.

Throw a figure out there

Well i would be looking for a boards bargain so tell me what kind of money and ill see what I can come up with from the kitty.

Throw a figure out there

i dunno >20k or a nice trade??

Wheres the boards discount :D Could come up with around 20k cold hard coin.

Who you after in a trade?

Wait i think your ps3..*loser*..cough...im xbox so cant do a deal anyways

Wait i think your ps3..*loser*..cough...im xbox so cant do a deal anyways

Yip - PS3 so I am. :cool:

Think i might set up a thread for PS3 users of FIFA UT10; should help avoid all the confusion

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭postalservice

Koné is prob my best player.....all my players are within 5/6 points of each other overall.... cant find any players above low 80s in the trading thing...cept gerrard....seems like everyone wants 2 sell him:P

Was playing online today and I got disconnected, The modifier yoke was at 1.25 the highest it can get but when it disconnected the modifier went down to 1.00 wtf :confused:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

ive got pretty **** internet, ive lost a few games from it going its the worst, especially when your winning

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Was playing online today and I got disconnected, The modifier yoke was at 1.25 the highest it can get but when it disconnected the modifier went down to 1.00 wtf :confused:.

Yeah, it counts it as a quit on your behalf. To be fair though, its nearly technically impossible to tell a disconnection from a guy who just turned off his xbox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Just spent over 1.5 million on players. Only world class players I'm missing are Gerrard & Torres now. Got Rooney for half a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Lamposts wrote: »
    Just spent over 1.5 million on players. Only world class players I'm missing are Gerrard & Torres now. Got Rooney for half a million.

half a million are you crazy? i hope it was at least the 92 rooney and even then i have seen him buy it now for 270k-300k.

It was the 92 Rooney indeed. Are you serious? :( 500k was the cheapest one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

yup deadly seriously, lots of them have gone for that price in the past week, i have been trying to get a rooney on the cheap for a while now, but with no joy. Have a check at about 2-3am tonight and you will see one i bet ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ive got just over 3000 coins in my bank, am i missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Yeah, it counts it as a quit on your behalf. To be fair though, its nearly technically impossible to tell a disconnection from a guy who just turned off his xbox.

Ye true..like its obvious of course if he pauses the game first..i used to check after the game disconnected by gonig his profile and see if it has him on the dashboard or offline..but he could be appearing offline or whatever

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Ive got just over 3000 coins in my bank, am i missing something?
    Think I'm missing something too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

haha me 3..how are you all so rice?And i notice packs arent available to buy with microsoft points..notice up about it..wonder if something happend

There was a glitch that let you buy all the gold packs for free.

"Hi guys, we want to take this opportunity to reinforce our stance on cheating in the game: it will not be tolerated.

We are aware that some people are cheating the system in order to obtain free Ultimate Team packs. It’s important for us to fix this as this could unbalance the in-game economy and damage the FUT experience for all the honest gamers.

We know who the cheaters are and won’t let them prosper at the expense of the vast majority of gamers who are playing the game fairly. The team is working with first party in the process of determining what form of remedial actions we’ll take. Cheating will not be tolerated."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

hey lamposts

just wondering....what's your starting line-up at the minute?

Advertisement