Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone help me in the name of a present?

Options
  • 28-01-2010 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone!

Ok, Here's the deal-before Christmas I was in that shop on Kieran Street that was selling handmade fashion and craft items such as bags, gloves, scarfs and candles etc. The shop was just there temporarily probably just opening for the Christmas period. I think it says AISHA DECORATIONS or something like that above the premises and it is on the left hand side about 20-30 metres down when you walk off Rosalinn Street.

So, when I was in there before Christmas I saw a bag that my OH would really love. I should have bought it there and then but I didn't. Then last week when I went to the shop I saw that it had closed down. I'm wondering if anybody knows where I would locate this product/designer. There were a load of bags in there by the same designer. I think it may have been a local male bag-maker (if that's the right term) that made them. Some of them were red leather with flower petal button designs on them and some of them were the same but in brown/black leather with corduroy/felt on the other side (the one I wanted).

I would be really grateful if someone could point me in the right direction cos I can't find any info online and I haven't seen the same bags anywhere else in town. I've checked the design centre and a few other shops. I would really love to get this bag for my OH.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement