Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where would you like to live in SCD?

Options
  • 28-01-2010 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

im from killiney but wish i lived in donnybrook or that area. my parents were given the chance to live on aylesbury road by a old wealthy friend just before i was born but turned it down :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Sandycove without a doubt..... on the Dublin riviera:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Ballyroan

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

sandycove with a view of the sea,second choice would be seapoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Tallaght :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Tallaght :D

:eek: people choose to live there :p

Cabinteely, Killiney, Dalkey, Monkstown areas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Tragedy wrote: »
    Ballyroan

Why out of interest?
    Or is that where your from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

enda1 wrote: »
    Why out of interest?
    Or is that where your from?
    Because in Summer, it's ridiculously quiet, serene, pretty(I swear, everyone seems to take extra effort with their front gardens in parts of it) and it smells absolutely glorious.

Not come across anywhere like it in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Agree 100% or more with Pablo and Blossom - Sandycove :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gabbo57

I love where i live, Glasthule:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Probably Kiliney, Glasthule or Sandycove but I don't mind living in Stillorgan because it is a good of South Dublin to live in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

I think it will change depending on your life stage. Currently live with the OH in cabinteely. I love it here, but as I'm 25 I sometimes wish I was closer to city. With work and nights out, damn 25e taxis grrr

In the long run Im very happy we live here. It's nice, quiet but not dead, never any trouble from anyone young or old, and everything you need nearby. When I'm mega rich I'll prob hot killiney area with sea view :)

Advertisement