Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orgainising a gig for the student bar?

Options
  • 28-01-2010 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Anyone have any contact details for the student bar for organizing a gig there? Or does anyone know the rigmarole you would have to go thru to get something goin there? any info would be much appreciated cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Ajfunky wrote: »
    Anyone have any contact details for the student bar for organizing a gig there? Or does anyone know the rigmarole you would have to go thru to get something goin there? any info would be much appreciated cheers

Get in touch with the SU Ents officer is probably the best bet, contact details here:

http://www.ucdsu.ie/about/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Ajfunky

yeah that was my first intention was jus makin sure there wasnt some easier way. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Ajfunky

Ah well if they had a website, like usually you would have to email them the details of the gig as opposed to jus saying it over the phone. So i was looking for an email or a form of some sort instead of ringing them and they telling me i have to email them etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

The manager of the bar is as sound as they come get on to him if you want to book the bar. Get on to MP if you want publicity about it.

Advertisement