Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Grinds, Dublin 13

Options
  • 28-01-2010 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for grinds for a Leaving Cert student in Dublin 13. At the moment he is doing higher level, but due to messing within his school, has been without a teacher for quite a while and is despairing at this point.

Grinds would preferably be on a Wednesday evening, although weekends may be a possibility.

Classroom teaching experience would be hugely beneficial.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Have a look through the last few pages of this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Thanks,

I had seen a few in there alright but none in the area that seem to work in teaching. I was hoping someone with classroom teaching experience might see this as he is dyslexic and in the past has had the most success with teachers who are used to teaching people with SLDs

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Fair enough ... just bear in mind that not that many teachers (even those who give grinds) habitually browse the LC forum.

Worth a shot though ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭viconia

Thanks,

I had seen a few in there alright but none in the area that seem to work in teaching. I was hoping someone with classroom teaching experience might see this as he is dyslexic and in the past has had the most success with teachers who are used to teaching people with SLDs

I haven't taught in a classroom officially but I've given private grinds to a group of students, and I have a teaching diploma for music (which has covered aspects of teaching students from different backgrounds & skillsets).

PM me if you would be interested in some grinds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kavanasweet

Hi
    I have experience in giving individual and group accountancy grinds. Let me know if you need any help or if you are interested in finding out more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement